Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ethnic western foids are ironically the ones that behave like those stereotypical whores

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
arab foids, mexican foids, and sheboons are the ones that act cruel to ugly men and would only consider wealthy tall and muscular white men for sex. they're also the ones that I notice would go "teehee" after saying or doing something cruel. white foids usually just completely ignore ugly men, but ethnics are the ones that gossip and spread rumors about incels just in order to inflict harm to people they don't like

I've seen white foids participate in the usual mistreatment and mockery of those males they deem physically unattractive, as well; perhaps that's simply your own experience, but I'm not very surprised that ethnic foids do it in abundance as well, having seen it... :feelswhat:

They are in shame of sharing their race with those males they think of as subhuman, and compensate with it through having the usual outbursts at sub 5 men, especially ethnics, to attempt to elevate their own ego and appear more like the race they wish they were, white; all the while claiming to be "oppressed" in some way, while reaping all the benefits of modern hypergamy and foid privilege. :feelsclown:

They do it more than white girls

That doesn't mean white girls don't do it