Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Ethnic thugs fuck foid prison guard in UK

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Captain
★★★★★
Yesterday these thugs in hmp uk prison fucked a police officer and recorded it, this is actually real

Thugmaxxed thugs fuck foids, while me a nice guy is a KHHDV :feelsUgh:

Definitely a great idea to make women police and corrections officers. :feelshaha:

Nothing bad could cum of that right? :feelsaww:

And I see that she doesn't mind being recorded.

Clown world.

What's the likelihood she signed up for this job just for the opportunity to have sex with violent miscreants?

"Just have a good personality bro" "Just be a nice person bro!"

Definitely a great idea to make women police and corrections officers. :feelshaha:

Mandatory prison showers mate, that’s what we inkies are lacking.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
Just the natural result of women having access to violent thugs.

Daily reminder that the most common type of sexual coercion in at least US prisons is sexual misconduct of female officers with male inmates.

sexualabusestats-png.847360

Clown world.

looks like the uk
ofc this type of degen shit would happen there
i hope that female cop got fired and is not allowed in the work force again, but that will prob not happen

looks like the uk
ofc this type of degen shit would happen there
i hope that female cop got fired and is not allowed in the work force again, but that will prob not happen
Yeah that'll teach her, she got fired and she won't be able to work there again and get welfare instead!

She should literally be tortured to death nigga not lose her larp-job and go on to the next.

They obviously just personality mog this whole forum inkwell

Yesterday these thugs in hmp uk prison fucked a police officer and recorded it, this is actually real
View attachment 1188592
Not surprised at all, in France one was caught blowing them (imagine what those who DONT GET CAUGHT do AS WE SPEAK).

These whores love thugs, you put them in a jail filled with dark triad, brutal psychopath : it's literally as if as a man you were put to work in a brothel, except all the whores were sexually deprived, cant escape and are horny as fuck. That's called a HAREM.

Imagine that this dumb cunt is so retarded she actually allowed him to FILM HER while this is happening.

It's wrong on so many levels, at the same time, not surprising at all and so common these days.

why everyone is brown

UK 2.0
(France is the same)

Prison in the UK is free housing

JBW copers on suicide watch

Looks fake the way she looks at the camera,

Yeah that'll teach her, she got fired and she won't be able to work there again and get welfare instead!

She should literally be tortured to death nigga not lose her larp-job and go on to the next.

View attachment 1188592
Maybe he has a nice personality in jail
Joke aside Pratt brutal how females do this type of jobs only for this .
Really they think this when somebody talk about being a guard in jail

Clown world.
fucking degenerates I hope Putin launches a nuke and the entire world ceases to exist. This is worse than Sodom and Gomorrah we've reached the peak of degeneracy

Dark triad pill proved again…. Why put females in any sort of position of power?

How do they have tv and weed and other shit in prison.

This is probably OF staged or something :cryfeels::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

B-b-b-b-b-but, personality?!:soy::foidSoy:

This has fucking enraged me holy shit i wanna gut her like a pig stupid bitch :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Where did you find this video? I can't find any news about it. I wanna know her name, what her punishment was.

The guy smoking is a cuck for recording it.

Coomfuel for @Whitechastitycagedcuckold

Proof that personality is bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread

• FinnCel
  • Jason Voorhees
  • Cayden Zhang
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6