Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ethnic PUA went to jail

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
The UK ethnic PUA who went to jail for cold approaching should be getting out now. He got a 3yr sentence, but in UK as it was a minor crime, assuming he behaved in jail, he should be getting out now.
Have any UKcels been following this and if so do you know if he's out and what he's going to do next?

wait it was 3 years? damn

The UK ethnic PUA who went to jail for cold approaching should be getting out now. He got a 3yr sentence, but in UK as it was a minor crime, assuming he behaved in jail, he should be getting out now.
Have any UKcels been following this and if so do you know if he's out and what he's going to do next?
He's probably a changed man now in that the elasticity of his anus should be nonexistent from all the jail rape he had to endure for daring to talk to a qween.

wait it was 3 years? damn
Sorry it was 2 years because he didn't approach just one foid, it was many, and he was not just sub8, he was ethnic AND sub4

Pick up artist  13 jpg JS460906122

He's probably a changed man now in that the elasticity of his anus should be nonexistent from all the jail rape he had to endure for daring to talk to a qween.
That doesn't really happen in the UK, and UK prisons are full of ethnics the way USA ones are full of BBC. He prob found the right crowd, kept his head down, and probably taught them PUA crap to keep in their good books, hence he will be allowed out early

Last edited:
For what did he go in jail for ?

Lmao really ?

Straight up.

I think this was in Scotland. He was running numbers game to the point where harassment complaints were coming in. I think he followed a couple of them too and was just being a pest. I hate gay PUA's, but that's still fucking harsh. Chad would've gotten away with it.

Cold approaching as sub6 = death sentence

He should just kill himself. Over for him.

I'm UK and I've only just heard of this, damn

Straight up.

I think this was in Scotland. He was running numbers game to the point where harassment complaints were coming in. I think he followed a couple of them too and was just being a pest. I hate gay PUA's, but that's still fucking harsh. Chad would've gotten away with it.
he wouldn't be in jail if he wasn't ugly

Cold approaching females
Specifically it's to stop unnattractive men from approaching women.

They would never put Chad in jail for cold approaching. Foids want there to be this wishy washy dangerous middle ground to exist, where if she refuses the advance she can have the ugly male put in jail, and therefor the man must be confident enough that he won't go to jail if he attempts to talk to the female. It all boils down to men giving total power to women - they now have the power to refuse your approach and send you away to jail for years if she thinks you're not attractive enough.

They would never put Chad in jail for cold approaching. Foids want there to be this wishy washy dangerous middle ground to exist, where if she refuses the advance she can have the ugly male put in jail, and therefor the man must be confident enough that he won't go to jail if he attempts to talk to the female. It all boils down to men giving total power to women - they now have the power to refuse your approach and send you away to jail for years if she thinks you're not attractive enough.
Yeah basically this, the law needs changing, and I'm not sure which way it should go (frankly as an ethnic it doesn't even affect me kek), but the subversion of law by foids discretion needs to go.
Either cold approach is illegal unilaterally, and I can see many benefits of this, or it is totally legal, end of story

Apparently he was only sentenced eight months ago so wouldn't imagine he'll be out yet.

He was on remand for a long time so i'd say it's close. He's low inhib though. It looks like he is running this website from jail lol

Last edited:
He'll probably stop approaching foids for now on.... it's only harrassment when you're ugly. Fuck PUA

what a mad world we're living in

This is why you approach her father and bribe him instead.
"threatening behavior"
Except it is threatening behavior. Threatening in the sense the poor foids are afraid they may get impregnanted by his garbage genes

if white chad did the same it would be 1 month in jail

That's a great way to sum it up. Meanwhile they get zero punishment for false rape accusations ruining men's lives. The west is clown

if white chad did the same it would be 1 month in jail
Ur joking right?? Why would white chad go to jail? In the 1% scenario a cop sees him and says he's harassing and tries to stop and detain, the foids will go nuts, and claim police brutality, they will scream and screech, and within 20 mins u will have a foid mob, and 3hrs later the city will be in flames as they will be posting the call to arms on social media .

Btw the foids who started it will go on daytime TV shows and lauded as civil right heroes, pioneers of positive wave 4 feminism, and face no consequences for the damage caused, or any injuries during the riot.

yeah, that's the way to deal with those ugly males who might lay their dirty hands on a kween. Gotta be thankful he was only raped (not a big deal for a real man) and not executed outright.

What awaits all cold approachers tbh