Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnic plumbing install

Brutal. That seems so gross to deal with the sewage water.

Jesus fucking christ :feelsohgod:
Do they not have a fucking master valve to turn the fucking water off?
And what kind of idiot fucks with pipes without first turning off the water?

@Transcended Trucel

lol didn't close the main valve and drain the line

RIP subfloor

These are answered in the video description :feelsbadman:

Jesus fucking christ :feelsohgod:

@Transcended Trucel
the description says the ethnic Hispanic foid landlord was to cheap to pay $150 to the buildings management to turn off the valve as there is only one valve for all the apartments since the building is old as fuck.

the retarded ethnic Hispanic plumber told the landlord he could do the fix for $50 despite water being on and him not having any certification.

this is a def an ethnic type disaster. I have had plumbing issues and fixed em myself but even then didn't do something this bad. immigrant ethnics are most like this
the landlord is retarded. she could've paid $150-$300. instead she will now be paying $10,000+ if not more

It's actually boiling hot water :feelshaha:
the description says the ethnic Hispanic foid landlord was to cheap to pay $150 to the buildings management to turn off the valve as there is only one valve for all the apartments since the building is old as fuck.

the retarded ethnic Hispanic plumber told the landlord he could do the fix for $50 despite water being on and him not having any certification.

this is a def an ethnic type disaster. I have had plumbing issues and fixed em myself but even then didn't do something this bad. immigrant ethnics are most like this

the landlord is retarded. she could've paid $150-$300. instead she will now be paying $10,000+ if not more
I like how he didn't even have the wet/dry vac with him. They had to go all the way back to the ground to get it from the truck :feelshaha::feelswhat:

Lol