Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnic parents who immigrate to the west and raise a son here

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
Should be considered child abusers:feelsthink:

People are going to stop doing this in the coming years.

Life in the west is getting worse and worse for males and eventually people will get the hint and realize that they're increasing their son's suicide risk significantly by raising him here.

Mixing different sexual markets of varying tiers is the most brainlet thing people have ever done.

Like wtf is the average 5’8” Chinese kid with 0 sexual dimorphism and a small dick gonna do in a world of average 6’ dimorphic aryans with bigger dicks? In what universe would a girl pick him ?

Same with blacks vs whites.. it’s just even more brainlet.. white men hundreds of years ago actually SELECTIVELY BRED slaves to be bigger stronger and more genetically fit, and then released them into society jfl at not shipping them back to Africa

anybody that has a sub 8 child in the west is immoral

hammercho.JPG

Like wtf is the average 5’8” Chinese kid with 0 sexual dimorphism and a small dick gonna do in a world of average 6’ dimorphic aryans with bigger dicks? In what universe would a girl pick him ?
I really feel sorry for the Vietnamese gymcel manlets here because they could at least be considered normies if born in their home country. Here they get mogged in height, frame, face and dick length every time they step outside their room LMAO.

I really feel sorry for the Vietnamese gymcel manlets here because they could at least be considered normies if born in their home country. Here they get mogged in height, frame, face and dick length every time they step outside their room LMAO.
For real. I don’t know how they continue surviving man.. suicide or castration at puberty is just a logical choice at that point.

Agree,poor children, why are there so many stupid parents out there?

Ethnic parents only care about money and status, not their children's well being

In the end it doesn´t really matter.

A sub8 white guy is just as invisible as a 2/10 Asian dicklet. If you aren´t chad women just don´t care and immediately lump you into the unattractive guy category.

The west is where many ethnic genetic lines go to die. Naive ethnics come here thinking it will be all sunshine and rainbows but their children usually pay the ultimate price. Their inferior ethnic genes cannot compete in this environment, it's like putting a goldfish in a tank full of sharks to compete for a valuable and limited food supply.

Also this is all me right here, I'm on the brink.....
People are going to stop doing this in the coming years.

Life in the west is getting worse and worse for males and eventually people will get the hint and realize that they're increasing their son's suicide risk significantly by raising him here.

Don't kid yourself tho, the ethnics will keep coming regardless no matter how bad it gets, their countries are ten times worse usually.

Ethnic parents who raise children in their shitholes are the real parent abusers.

WestCels, you should count your blessings.

Ethnic parents who raise children in their shitholes are the real parent abusers.

What good is being raised in the west if it leads to blowing one's brains out or hanging from a ceiling fan before one reaches age 30?

Most parents should prefer their kids grow up poor rather than grow up suicidal.

Popping out children in a place they won't fit is not good either,if you are poor or can't give your son a good life then don't have kids,simple as that. WHY THE FUCK thirdworlders keep breeding and breeding when they perfectly know they are poor as fuck and depend on welfare and benefits to get through?

WHY do they punish themselves so much by having kids? This is why I don't feel sorry for towelheads and thirdwordlers,because they have no self-awareness at all and expect the rest to fix their own shit.

seriously this should be known

Here in cuckistan I see ethnic male Swedish female relationships on a daily basis. And I don't go outside that often

Here in cuckistan I see ethnic male Swedish female relationships on a daily basis. And I don't go outside that often
You live in Swedenistan? It's time to evacuate.

I don't know why ethnics don't stay in their own country. They will not fit in elsewhere.

You live in Swedenistan? It's time to evacuate.
I have no intentions of staying in this cuck riddled shithole. Almost everyone assumes I'm american on this forum kek

I am Ethnic and think that I would have had a better time in the country of birth of my parents (Turkey). If I have enough money I will leave Germany and move there.