Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnic nationalism in the west doesn't make sense

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
Like nigga you left you're 3rd world SHITHOLE to come to settle to USA or any European or western countries and applied for it's citizenship why the hell are you being patriotic For the SHITHOLE that you left permanently.

Like why not return to your motherland and contribute something useful ???
Ethnic nationalism in the west is giga cagefuel .
"Muh fight against oppression:soy:" motherfucker you came to the west to feel oppressed.

Instead of being patriotic in the west why not work for you're motherland to give a peaceful live to the future generations .(futurecels and normies)

Last edited:
Most of them didn't actually choose to immigrate to the West, tbf. But I have 0 sense of nationalism for my shithole ethnic country, no reason to. :feelskek:

Most of them didn't actually choose to immigrate to the West, tbf. But I have 0 sense of nationalism for my shithole ethnic country, no reason to. :feelskek:
What ethnicity are you i thought you were American white

WHAT I THOUGHT YOU WERE A PIGSKIN

You must be joking right now ??!!!!
Anyways they chose to come to the west
No it was their parents. The same for wh*tes. My great grandparents came from Austria or somewhere and now I'm surrounded by niggers and wiggers in this racial jungle shithole when I could be living in paradise in the Alps.

Bro doesn’t understand what ethnic nationalism is holy fuck

I get the sentiment. It's just that the endless gaslighting and discrimination, and being forced to believe in racial equality while enduring brutal racism creates cognitive dissonance that results in a psychotic backlash.
People don't really understand the extremely vicious racism that some of us experience. Sure in public we might put on a smile and take the pain like a good dog, but that pain gnaws at us a little piece at a time.
Of course ethnics don't want to go back where they came from. And they don't really mind the racial discrimination so much as to go back. If anything they'd gladly suffer as the forced lower class of society due to their race. But what hurts the most is having to keep up that duality of pretending to have been given equal opportunity while having to put in 10x the effort for 1/10 the outcome. It just drives one crazy.

It's similar to how rich people always try to pretend that poor people have the same opportunities when in reality there is no way that a poor student working 2 full time jobs while doing full time college and on max loans is genuinely equal to a rich student who has paid tutors and immediately gets a job on graduation at their family company and gets infinite family funding for whatever they invent

That being said it is true that some people go crazy on their ethnic nationalism. It's honestly the expected outcome when you tell them that everyone is equal and then treat them a lower class every time. Of course it will create this endless struggle.

It's like putting food in front of a hungry dog but the food is outside its cage with the dog in the cage and then getting angry at the dog for barking. Or beating the shit out of a dog with a bat and then getting angry at the dog for not being friendly to you. What did you expect?

Last edited:
I get the sentiment. It's just that the endless gaslighting and discrimination, and being forced to believe in racial equality while enduring brutal racism creates cognitive dissonance that results in a psychotic backlash.
People don't really understand the extremely vicious racism that some of us experience. Sure in public we might put on a smile and take the pain like a good dog, but that pain gnaws at us a little piece at a time.
Of course ethnics don't want to go back where they came from. And they don't really mind the racial discrimination so much as to go back. If anything they'd gladly suffer as the forced lower class of society due to their race. But what hurts the most is having to keep up that duality of pretending to have been given equal opportunity while having to put in 10x the effort for 1/10 the outcome. It just drives one crazy.

It's similar to how rich people always try to pretend that poor people have the same opportunities when in reality there is no way that a poor student working 2 full time jobs while doing full time college and on max loans is genuinely equal to a rich student who has paid tutors and immediately gets a job on graduation at their family company and gets infinite family funding for whatever they invent

That being said it is true that some people go crazy on their ethnic nationalism. It's honestly the expected outcome when you tell them that everyone is equal and then treat them a lower class every time. Of course it will create this endless struggle.

It's like putting food in front of a hungry dog but the food is outside its cage with the dog in the cage and then getting angry at the dog for barking. Or beating the shit out of a dog with a bat and then getting angry at the dog for not being friendly to you. What did you expect?
Thanks that's a good explanation

why should I work towards helping a nation which hasn't given me shit and in fact would Lynch me given the chance for having mudslime ancestors?
yup

What's the problem to love your native land living abroad? According to you people who've moved to big cities because of work shouldn't like their home towns where they born and spent their lives

But there is still a problem in some European countries. It comes to absurdity when e.g swedes apologize to muslim immigrants for their flag with a christian cross

Agreed fags who are nationlistic but live outside their countries are braindead , unless they actually make money in the west then return home

What's the problem to love your native land living abroad? According to you people who've moved to big cities because of work shouldn't like their home towns where they born and spent their lives
As an ethnic living in the West: Because it doesn't make sense. If I loved my country so much I wouldn't have fucking left. It's also a load of bullshit that they "love their native land". They don't like their country where they only go on long holidays to the best cities and hotels. They do not belong to that country anymore. They can not understand what the people in their shitty native country is going through in their everyday lives. They made their choice and left. Fuck my native country, that's why I left. My new identity lies with the country I chose to come to, so I will happily assimilate and be part of that country. If not, I do not deserve to live here.

Also, the example you provide is fucking retarded. You can not compare going to a whole new country to leaving suburbs and moving to an urban area.

This is such a pityful cope
how so? tons of muzziss getting lynched. Even if Curryland had no lynching. It is too polluted. the water/the air/the food all gets me sick as well. I can't even go back for a long period of time even if I wanted to due to these issues.

They only act like that because they know there will be no consequences. Liberals kiss their ass and defend them even if they are clearly in the wrong

They are just ruining all the western countries they are coming to anyways. California basically looks like Mexico at this point. White people are leaving that state in masses. The West is declining and at some point we will experience a major economic recession and alot of the welfare programs will be scaled back and many immigrants will go back home because there is no more free shit. Shit even as we speak banks are collapsing in America.

Like nigga you left you're 3rd world SHITHOLE to come to settle to USA or any European or western countries and applied for it's citizenship why the hell are you being patriotic For the SHITHOLE that you left permanently.

Like why not return to your motherland and contribute something useful ???
Ethnic nationalism in the west is giga cagefuel .
"Muh fight against oppression:soy:" motherfucker you came to the west to feel oppressed.

Instead of being patriotic in the west why not work for you're motherland to give a peaceful live to the future generations .(futurecels and normies)

What do you mean with "ethnic nationalism"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_nationalism

So you're saying that White Western people should just allow foreigners to run our countries?

I thought you were white.

how so? tons of muzziss getting lynched. Even if Curryland had no lynching. It is too polluted. the water/the air/the food all gets me sick as well. I can't even go back for a long period of time even if I wanted to due to these issues.
No they don't they're a fast growing population like Hindus
Stop getting news from Jewish media sources

No it was their parents. The same for wh*tes. My great grandparents came from Austria or somewhere and now I'm surrounded by niggers and wiggers in this racial jungle shithole when I could be living in paradise in the Alps.
You are funny. You write about this region in such a way as if it is ethnically somewhere near Iceland.

By the beginning of the 21st century, about 700 thousand foreigners lived in Austria, which already then accounted for about 9% of the country's population, and in 2017 the number of migrants exceeded one million people. Some German cities have turned into cesspools for ethno-criminals. French cuckolds record videos thanking the Chechens, who, instead of the police, save them from Moroccan drug dealers.

At the same time, while living in the US, you can go to a white region like Utah and live there as a fundamentalist Mormon with a hundred wives and guns.

your average Asian , EE and Middle-Eastern migrant in a nutshell especially Eastern European and Persian Migrants. Like take off the annoying I love Moldova sticker off your bumper, because your nation is a brothel for Western Europeans/Americans.

Ethnic nationalism in the West makes sense for native Westerners only. I am a Celtic (really we are Biblical Jews, but we are usually called Irish/Scottish/Celtic today) nationalist.

We are the real Jews, and that's the good news.

I am a Celtic (really we are Biblical Jews, but we are usually called Irish/Scottish/Celtic today) nationalist.

We are the real Jews, and that's the good news.
That's interesting. I never heard that before. Why do you think Celts are the original Jews?

That's interesting. I never heard that before. Why do you think Celts are the original Jews?
Because King David was described as having red hair, a typical Celtic trait, and because the Romans hated the Celts and Jews both, so maybe they saw us as connected. Also, when Ireland moved away from the Bible in the late 20th century, replacement migration began and females became sluttier and abortion was legalized there a few years ago...it tracks with what God said in the Bible about how if His chosen people turn away from Him, He will stop protecting us from invaders and allow bad things to happen to us