Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ethnic Name Pill

Has your name caused you problems?

• Yes shitty ethnic name

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • No, have ethnic name

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Yes but not ethnic name but other shit name

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
https://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/minorities-who-whiten-job-resumes-get-more-interviews
https://www.nber.org/digest/sep03/employers-replies-racial-names

ethnic Name means less jobs, people doubt u speak good English, employers fear u need Visa sponsorship, imagine a western foid bringing raja gupta Pali as her boyfriend to her parents :feelskek:.

having shitty ethnic name is underrated. @dominic has posted about this before.

just wondering if you guys have been hit by the name pill

personally my name isn't too ethnic(sounds Jewish kinda) but is still ethnic disadvantage.

@gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420

Sure thing, Rajesh Kumar.

People expect me to be white when they hear my name

I'm 100% German white but with a very stereotypical mediterranean name :feelzez: Helps me with my manlet halo

My first name is formulated in a way you can't guess where I'm from.

Yes, many times, but its not an ethnic name

My first name is formulated in a way you can't guess where I'm from.
luckys me.
Yes, many times, but its not an ethnic name
the shit name pill is brutal
Yup, many people mispronounce my name because I have a relatively rare Arabic name. My name is a death sentence when seeking a job.
same used to have that problem, nowadays I don't correct them as longs it's ok enough. no point as ethnic to do so
i wanna change my name, i have an ethnic name:feelsbadman:
in USA it's not the hardest thing but is tedious, they lhave lawyers who specializes in this
People expect me to be white when they hear my name
mogs me, at one point I considered changing my name to white or Hispanics but thought it was cucked and pathetic. so I left it as it

Last edited:
I guess my name could be considered ethnic. My name is Patrizio which is Italian, I tried putting Patrick on resumes but didn’t make a difference so I don’t think my name is my problem but I still don’t like it. I wish I had a normal name like Bob or something

I guess my name could be considered ethnic. My name is Patrizio which is Italian, I tried putting Patrick on resumes but didn’t make a difference so I don’t think my name is my problem but I still don’t like it. I wish I had a normal name like Bob or something
Nice I’ll put that in our records thanks.

Every ethnic wishes to be him

:feelsrope:
@Irredeemable
Brutal.
Nigga we talking about real ethnic names like Muhammad or Abdul-Jabbar, not Chad Italian names.

Patrizio doesn't sound that bad at all, bro.

Brutal.

Nigga we talking about real ethnic names like Muhammad or Abdul-Jabbar, not Chad Italian names.
Which is even worse cuz I’m a ugly with a chad name jfl it doesn’t even fit.

:feelsohh: FBIcels reading this thread
they can just ip address track anyone, probably already have, makes no real difference. only thing to worry about is doxxint by iters, but unless ur name super niche and u give far far too many details not a worry

Is Eugene the most trucel name?

Is Eugene the most trucel name?
yes I knew a Nepali kid named eugene when I was in homeless shelter decade plus back maybe 15-18 years now idk. guy was a fat Nepali 13 year old. was bullied alot, spoke shit English, had bad health, easily vomited, was also very visibly low IQ, he once ate gyro food off a park bench while I was there.

Idk if my first name is considered ethnic, tbh.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/canada/comments/hcq59/those_with_english_names_are_40_per_cent_more/

There's legitimate evidence to back up the namepill. They've been talking about this shit even 10 or 20 years ago when the job market was very different. I have a very difficult to pronounce stereotypical African Zulu warrior name and it really hurts more than helps. I have to use an easier to pronounce nickname. My white colleges are presented with far more offerings than me in terms of prospects too. It took me a while to realize how much ethnic names hurt U.S. citizens when it comes to job applications. Even if you've gone to uni they assume it was a student VISA and that they need to sponsor some ethnic fuck who can't speak english properly and could be deported at any time if they have issues with immigration. :feelsrope:

Ethnic parents should do their kids a favor and give them biblical/"white" names, the last name usually isn't as important (but can still give away ethnic background).

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/canada/comments/hcq59/those_with_english_names_are_40_per_cent_more/

There's legitimate evidence to back up the namepill. They've been talking about this shit even 10 or 20 years ago when the job market was very different. I have a very difficult to pronounce stereotypical African Zulu warrior name and it really hurts more than helps. I have to use an easier to pronounce nickname. My white colleges are presented with far more offerings than me in terms of prospects too. It took me a while to realize how much ethnic names hurt U.S. citizens when it comes to job applications. Even if you've gone to uni they assume it was a student VISA and that they need to sponsor some ethnic fuck who can't speak english properly and could be deported at any time if they have issues with immigration. :feelsrope:

Ethnic parents should do their kids a favor and give them biblical/"white" names, the last name usually isn't as important (but can still give away ethnic background).

>"Canada"
What about French, Injun or Eskimo names?

https://hbswk.hbs.edu/item/minorities-who-whiten-job-resumes-get-more-interviews

ethnic Name means less jobs, people doubt u speak good English, employers fear u need Visa sponsorship, imagine a western foid bringing raja gupta Pali as her boyfriend to her parents :feelskek:.

personally my name isn't too ethnic(sounds Jewish kinda) but is still ethnic disadvantage.

Yes @dominic is very Based

I have a pretty decent name tbh. It gives a very mysterious rich chad vibe tbh

Yes @dominic is very Based
:feelsLSD:

Thanks for mentioning me bro. I swear I've been preaching this shit for ages and nobody listens. :feelsUgh:

I don't have this problem since my name isn't very ethnic sounding.

My name is of Arab origin. I look white and people often think I am until I say my name. Too bad im fucking ugly and short (otherwise I wouldn't be here and khv) so looking white doesn't help me much plus people start viewing me as any other shitskin when they hear my name.

Non anglo name was a bit annoying in America and probably would have been a disadvantage against American names in hiring and court and such.

My name is Sebastian and where I live (Poland) is a slang name for a sterotypical hooligan and pathology.

Greek/Latin name=Chad trait

Only good thing my parents did was giving me common non ethnic name.