Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ethnic mocks oldcel

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/TETuGbUOmiI

Translation:

Ethnic: Are you afraid or what?
Oldcel: Do you want me to report you to the police?!
Ethnic: Go ahead do it, ride your bike to the police. You're so drunk so you can't even...
Oldcel: I'm not fucking drunk, i haven't even drank vodka since 4th of june!
Ethnic: What?
OIdcel: Go and get me an Alco-breath tube and you'll see that i'm not drunk. I haven't fucking drank vodka since 4th... of june!
Ethnic: Shut up, don't yell!
Oldcel: I'll yell as much as i want to you, you fucking i...immigrant.
Ethnic: Eh ey ey ey ey ey ey
Oldcel: Fucking Iraqi.
Ethnic: Shut up you fat fucking old man before i'll deck you.
Oldcel: Do you think i'm afraid of you, you fucking brat. Go ahead, hit me! Fucking brat!
Ethnic: What's your problem?, what did i every do/say to you?
Oldcel: Hit me if you dare!
Ethnic: Shut up.
Oldcel: Hit me if you dare! You fucking brat!
Ethnic: I'm not gonna deck a 50 year old man.
Ethnics white friend: Should we deck you?
Oldcel: Come here you fuckhead and hit me if you dare. Fucking Brazilian!, Fucking Spaniard! Fucking Iraqi!, Fucking Iranian! Go to hell! (Ethnic: shut up) Go to hell! x9
Ethnic: Did you call me stupid?
Oldcel: Yes you called me fat.
Ethnic: But you are fat!
Oldcel: you said fat to me...
Ethnic: Yes yes... Shut up
Oldcel. You fucking brat!.... Don't come here and talk shit, you fucking immigrant. Do you want Halvabörg on you (oldcels dangerous friends is called Halvabörg) Do you want Halvabörg on your ass? I'm gonna send Halvabörg on you.
Oldcel: You started this whole thing
Ethnic: What the fuck did i do?
Oldcel: You stood here and imitated me.
Ethnic: Are you dumb in your head or what?

Where is that from? Some baltic country or denmark?

Last edited:
sweden looks like a shithole tbh

Swedistan.
Why are the cars so old jfl? Thought it must have beena poorer country. Is it because swedes are less obcessed with cars as a status symbol than germans and more concerned about the use value?

Why are the cars so old jfl? Thought it must have beena poorer country. Is it because swedes are less obcessed with cars as a status symbol than germans and more concerned about the use value?
Depends on where it is tbh and the age of the population in the town. I think this is recorded in Torsby a small town so it's probably alot of poor boomers who still have old cars. Where i live most people have new cars though and they are obsessed and materialistic, most people are in their 30s and 40s and are rich where i live.

Depends on where it is tbh and the age of the population in the town. I think this is recorded in Torsby a small town so it's probably alot of poor boomers who still have old cars. Where i live most people have new cars though and they are obsessed and materialistic, most people are in their 30s and 40s and are rich where i live.
Boomers and farmers have the biggest cars here in Germany tbhngl.

Imagine willingly bringing in 3rd world immigrants to your country when you're 'supposedly' 1st world European country.

Over for Swedestan.