Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ETHNIC MEN GETTING “EDUCATED” TO FUCK BLONDE WHITE WOMEN GTFIH

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-
JBE is law brb acquiring my stacey

21A52495 76CA 41F8 BF02 3D5AF9F0F44C

Do you remember my post about Sweden being worried about swedish men are marrying thai women? JFL

They need to abolish their cucked gov in minecraft

Thanks i will put pp183 inside blonde.

Good thread.
It's been too quiet.

Posters magically make women's preference switch to ethnic guys.
1 billion plus people in India and China show that ethnics aren't having problems with inceldom.
Most incels are white.

We've finally seen the light. Now this site can ascend to white godhood led by the memory of hapa Elliott Rodger.

You’re misrepresenting it, the program was to educate ethnics on consent and western dating. As a response to rising cases of sexual assault/harassment of white women by ethnics.

Of course they present white women in those pictures for them... because women in sweden are white.

You’re misrepresenting it, the program was to educate ethnics on consent and western dating. As a response to rising cases of sexual assault/harassment of white women by ethnics.

Of course they present white women in those pictures for them... because women in sweden are white.
HAHAHAHA, boy these alt righters interpret everything to be a fucked up cuck fantasy.

This entire program is to teach Mohammeds that you can't just enact Sharia law in Sweden and rape infidels. I suppose they would rather have the money invested in bullets to their head. tbh all sex-education is retarded and ineffective

Damn, this is where your taxes are going. This is what happens a feminist government : government of cucks, by cucks and for cucks.

fucking dumb cucks. imagine letting tons of sandniggers in your country and then spending money for their sex education. JFL!
fucking spineless degenerate cucks!

@BummerDrummer

altright: “Ethnics are raping our women!111”

Sweden: “Ok, we will force the refugees to take classes on respecting consent and boundaries of white women”

altright: “OMG the government is now condoning it! cucked!111”

Sweden: “Ok, we will force the refugees to take classes on respecting consent and boundaries of white women”

I am indeed mirin my own race 0 consent

MOGS MEEE
I WANNA SWEDENMAXX
FUUUU

Strawman. Also:

jew_basic.jpg

I'm amazed Swedish men are OK with that. I guess they have to, otherwise they'll be called racist and insecure or something.

Yet it should not be hard to argue that their females should have the right to fuck whoever they want as long as they do not use tax payer money for that FFS.

It's just horrible to see men losing all their dignity like that. What a fucking nightmare.

Last edited:
Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 41, Bluepillers: 69)
If this has taught me nothing else, it's that there are a lot of stormfront and 4chan lurkers on this site.

I'm amazed Swedish men are OK with that. I guess they have to, otherwise they'll be called racist and insecure or something.

Yet it should not be hard to argue that their females should have the right to fuck whoever they want as long as they should not use tax payer money for that FFS.

It's just horrible to see men losing all their dignity like that. What a fucking nightmare.

Europe can't get more cucked. Lol at anyone who denies they are controlled by the Jews, only Jews would push for something like this

[

Lol at ethnics calling us alt-right
Do you know how Europeans could solve these issues?
By getting rid of Jews and their non white useful hordes who wish to ethnically replace us, why the fuck should Sweden and Europe be overrun with Nonwhites who are nothing but a pest.
Do you not see a problem that putting up shitty posters is their solution instead of not ethnically replacing the country

HAHAHAHA, boy these alt righters interpret everything to be a fucked up cuck fantasy.

This entire program is to teach Mohammeds that you can't just enact Sharia law in Sweden and rape infidels. I suppose they would rather have the money invested in bullets to their head. tbh all sex-education is retarded and ineffective

Last edited:
[

By getting rid of Jews and their non white useful hordes who wish to ethnically replace us, why the fuck should Sweden and Europe be overrun with Nonwhites who are nothing but a pest.
Do you not see a problem that putting up shitty posters is their solution instead of not ethnically replacing the country
Sounds like you need some big Dravidian Cock son

[

Based. Hope Scandinavians wake up to fucking end the madness.

Hahaha weren't Vikings Swedish???

The people pushing the notion that ethnics have it easier than caucasion whilst simultaneously claiming to be Blackpilled are just idiots.

The people pushing the notion that ethnics have it easier than caucasion whilst simultaneously claiming to be Blackpilled are just idiots.

Yes, IT logic, they ignore statistics and use cherrypicks.

If this is the future of my country I will do something about it in minecraft.
I can still live getting mogged by chads. But getting mogged by refugees? HELL NO

Not a right winger, but :feelsclown:

They rather start some looksmaxx program.

Maybe we should start raping and groping women as well, because in the end we are dumb mysoginist virgins. Maybe then they will stop ignoring us?

Not a right winger, but :feelsclown:

They rather start some looksmaxx program.

Maybe we should start raping and groping women as well, because in the end we are dumb mysoginist virgins. Maybe then they will stop ignoring us?

All women are BUILT for big dravidian cock

The question is not who will let you, but who will stop you in minecraft?:feelshmm:

Just Be Brown

a 4/10 white blonde haired hole > 6.5/10 ethnic hole in the eyes of many ethnic men.

They try to teach what they preach
"Don't tell girls how to dress, teach boys not to rape"
Well good luck with that. Sweden men are cucked beyond belief, they have no voice because government is a feminist bitch.

Literally not an argument.

Keep mad wh*te boy

You also do not have any arguments whatsoever. Keep coping ethnic boy and keep making drama like a female. Just fucking lol at this forum to be honest. What a shitshow.

jbc strikes again btw