Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ethnic male celibacy >30% in 2018

From the NORC GSS survey:

Incel race

True ethnic men at >30% celibacy in 2018 and still skyrocketing.

Ethnic = Chinese, Indian, etc.

Blacks and whites have nothing to complain about.

Last edited:
By contrast, ethnic women are hopping on Chad/Tyrone dick at record levels and now have the lowest celibacy rates of any group (<4%):

DcSsuW5XcAAZ1ao1

Last edited:
This graph also shows the JBW to be true.

I do find the overall trend to be interesting, though. The likelihood of males in this age range of finding a partner is getting lower. For ethnics, their probability of getting sex decreases exponentially which it seems to be linear for black and white males.

By contrast, ethnic women are hopping on Chad/Tyrone dick at record levels and now have the lowest celibacy rates:

The new waifu is a black waifu.

To summarize:

We are at the point where 1/3 of all ethnic men have not had sex in the past year, but over 96% of ethnic women have.

If you are a Chinese or Indian man and have sex even once in the past year, you've now accomplished a monumental feat and are in the top two thirds of your entire race.

1/3 of the male ethnic population has been essentially eliminated from the dating market.

We all knew JBW was true but now this just proves that BBC theory is also true

It's ovER for ethnic incels

Ethniccels definitely have it harder on average, but concluding from it that only they can be truecels is a non sequitur. Isn't blackopsincel a truecel?

We all knew JBW was true but now this just proves that BBC theory is also true

It's ovER for ethnic incels

I think the reason BBC's are still keeping pace with whites and have had historically low incel rates is that if you look at the old OKC race study and other studies like it, you'll find black women generally prefer to date black men.

Obviously plenty of black women will still be white worshipers. But a large percent do truly want a black partner. Combine that with the low inhib rates of blacks in general, and it's no surprise they can maintain low incel rates and keep fucking.

True ethnic females (ie. Chinese/Indian) have absolutely NO allegiance to their race however. They hate the men of their own races. This has created a scenario where ethnic women are fucking at record rates in 2018 while their own men die alone in record numbers.

This is every caricature of ethnic dating stereotypes boiled down into two charts. Only it's more extreme than I think anyone could have imagined.

Last edited:
Great. JBW in one sentence

Is this USA? I'm betting language and culture playing a factor here

True ethnic females (ie. Chinese/Indian) have absolutely NO allegiance to their race however. They hate the men of their own races. So they are fucking at record rates in 2018 while their own men die alone in record numbers.
TRUTH. Fuck Indian/Chinese/etc. women.

I think the reason BBC's are still keeping pace with whites and have had historically low incel rates is that if you look at the old OKC race study and other studies like it, you'll find black women (more than most nonwhite women) prefer to date black men more than whites.

Obviously plenty of black women will still be white worshipers. But a large percent do truly want a black partner. Combine that with the low inhib rates of blacks in general, and it's no surprise they can maintain low incel rates.

True ethnic females (ie. Chinese/Indian) have absolutely NO allegiance to their race however. They hate the men of their own races. So they are fucking at record rates in 2018 while their own men die alone in record numbers.

This is every caricature of ethnic dating stereotypes boiled down into two charts. Only it's more extreme than I think anyone could have imagined.
This is a good and fairly true and redpilled post of yours I'd say

Also I would note that look at the trend, the blacks line is going up, to basically join the ethnic line

JBW is the future, nobody deny it anymore

Blacks and whites have nothing to complain about.

They do if they're sub4, ergo why ~13 percent admit they're not sexually active at all, and I'm sure that number would be higher if you included those who lied and those who use prostitutes.

This is a good and fairly true and redpilled post of yours I'd say

As an Indian man, I'm fucking horrified. We're done.

It was always bad for us before, but never like this. This is getting insane.

I'll admit I find this strange. This is USA right? Does Latino count as Other? Because many ppl tell me Latinos slay fairly well overall

wheres inceltears for these kind of threads?

yo journalists where u at

I'll admit I find this strange. This is USA right? Does Latino count as Other? Because many ppl tell me Latinos slay fairly well overall

British study. They don't have latinos over there. So it's just true ethnics. ie. Brown & yellow.

Ie. "The Damned".

British study. They don't have latinos over there. So it's just true ethnics. ie. Brown & yellow.

Ie. "The Damned".
Ahh British of course

many 'Other' don't even speak English. They come here to work, make money and go back to India or whatever.

This study doesn't mean that much, don't look too much into it

Ahh British of course

many 'Other' don't even speak English. They come here to work, make money and go back to India or whatever.

This study doesn't mean that much, don't look too much into it

No such barriers are slowing the ethnic females down from fucking at >96% rates.

It would be easy to argue this is "cultural" perhaps, or that the ethnics studied were an "immigrant heavy" population that may be more "sexually conservative".

But that falls apart when you look at the ethnic women in the sample and they are fucking more than anyone else.

So no, it's not language, it's not cultural, and it's not religious. We're just fucking done. Our women have abandoned us and no other race of women will have us to compensate. There's no turning around that trendline. It's already skyrocketed higher than I would have ever thought possible, and it's still just a straight line up. It's not even slowing.

Getting laid even once a year is now an impressive accomplishment for ethnic men. At this rate, soon most of us won't even be able to do that. We're going to become an entire race of hookercels. We're being eliminated from the free dating market.

Last edited:
It isn't slowing the ethnic females down from fucking at >96% rates.

That's the thing. It would be easy to argue this is "cultural" perhaps as it's an "immigrant heavy" population that may be more "conservative".

But then you look at the ethnic women in the sample and they are fucking more than anyone else.

So no, it's not language, it's not cultural, and it's not religious. We're just fucking done. Our women have abandoned us completely and no other race of women will have us to compensate. There's no turning around that trendline. It's already skyrocketed higher than I would have ever thought possible, and it's still just a straight line up. There's no sign of it even slowing.
Easy explanation for that one

there basically are no (or very little) ethnic women here, compared to ethnic men

I'm sure you've seen the news
pa-26625464_nbxweh.jpg

The immigrants coming here, is just men (which many of us in British incel community are naturally angry about). The few ethnic women that come here also, obviously they partner up with their counterpart male very easily, because there are about 10 of them to choose from! Trust me the FOB ethnic female with white man is basically non-existent.

Easy explanation, like I said, don't look too much into this study. If it were a study for only ethnics born in UK things would be much more even, actually the ethnics might even be able to beat out the blacks.

Btw again, I must remind you all of the gender inbalance blackpill which you all STILL are very bluepilled on

Lol you go on about this other bullshit, you don't know the real blackpill, cause of your suffering

JBW, JBB.

Ethnic foids being the biggest roasties is no surprise. We ethnics have no marriageable women.

The racepill is the most robust blackpill there is.

Easy explanation for that one

there basically are no (or very little) ethnic women here, compared to ethnic men

I'm sure you've seen the news

The immigrants coming here, is just men (which many of us in British incel community are naturally angry about). The few ethnic women that come here also, obviously they partner up with their counterpart male very easily, because there are about 10 of them to choose from! Trust me the FOB ethnic female with white man is basically non-existent.

Easy explanation, like I said, don't look too much into this study. If it were a study for only ethnics born in UK things would be much more even, actually the ethnics might even be able to beat out the blacks.

I was wrong on the country. These graphs were produced by a Twitter statistician (here & here) based on the GSS NORC study:
http://gss.norc.org/

That study is based out of Chicago. That would imply American citizens. That eliminates the migrant populations you're referencing. But it also would include the Hispanic population.

So truecel race = some combo of Indian, Chinese, and Hispanic.

Though in many American surveys, Hispanics can be classed as white Hispanic or Nonwhite Hispanic (yes they have two subgroups).

I'd have to dig into the study more to sort these nuances out.

Either way, it says one thing clearly - if you're a brown or yellow man in 2018, you're fucked.

Last edited:
It's OVER for us ethnicels :feelsbadman::feelscry:

OH MY GOD YES.

This is why the alt-right can't make inroads here: Too many ethnicels here who hate the alt-right.

It's OVER for us ethnicels :feelsbadman::feelscry:

I think the bottom line is we are going to become entire races where we must choose:

1) Celibacy, or
2) Hookers

And that's it.

Seriously.

We've been cut out. Unless you're a 6'+ handsome top tier ethnic you're fucked.

I don't even know why I'm bothering with surgery. By the time I'm done it will be a 50% celibacy rate for ethnic men, and I won't even be able to make that cut.

The rates of celibacy are rising so fast for ethnic men there's almost nothing you could possibly do to compensate. It's either just quit altogether or pay women to pretend they care.

The difference between ricecels/currycels versus noodlewhores/currywhores is legit ragefuel.

Wtf it's also over for blacks lol,unless they want to date there own wilderbeests

Wtf it's also over for blacks lol,unless they want to date there own wilderbeests

If you don't want to date black femoids you're volcel
The only thing I understand is not wanting to date actual landwhales, they're gross

OH MY GOD YES.

This is why the alt-right can't make inroads here: Too many ethnicels here who hate the alt-right.

How does this even make sense? Racial segregated and racially homogenous nations is likely the ONLY thing that would get the majority of non-whitecels even the slightest chance at actual girlfriends. Sanjay and Chang had no problem growing their populations to a billion when there was no Chad or Tyrones around.

How does this even make sense? Racial segregated and racially homogenous nations is likely the ONLY thing that would get the majority of non-whitecels even the slightest chance at actual girlfriends. Sanjay and Chang had no problem growing their populations to a billion when there was no Chad or Tyrones around.
Actually they had their own chads to dral with.

They dealt with it by killingg wives that cucked them abd ruling their women with an iron fist.

You dont have to be 6ft tall muscular and chad if your girlfriend knows if she talks to chad shes getting stoned to death that night.

This is why indians and chinese men arent attractive. They didnt have to be to keep a woman and reproduce.

I would date a black woman, despite not finding them the most attractive but, black women reject me anyway. So it's moot.

So, Tellem-T, you're view is: "I am incel if I can't date out with white wimmens". Does that not sound entitled to you? Don't get me wrong, in terms of physical attraction, black women rank low (see OKCupid studies), but you have to take some responsibility for your situation if you are refusing girls of your own race cuz they don't meet your requirements. Aren't you being no better than a foid?

I think the reason BBC's are still keeping pace with whites and have had historically low incel rates is that if you look at the old OKC race study and other studies like it, you'll find black women generally prefer to date black men.

Obviously plenty of black women will still be white worshipers. But a large percent do truly want a black partner. Combine that with the low inhib rates of blacks in general, and it's no surprise they can maintain low incel rates and keep fucking.

True ethnic females (ie. Chinese/Indian) have absolutely NO allegiance to their race however. They hate the men of their own races. This has created a scenario where ethnic women are fucking at record rates in 2018 while their own men die alone in record numbers.

This. Black women are the only reason black men can still fuck at a decent rate. Outside of white landwhales, other races of women don't want us. BBC theory is still a meme.

To summarize:

We are at the point where 1/3 of all ethnic men have not had sex in the past year, but over 96% of ethnic women have.
Holy shit! Why isn't this forum flooded by ethnic men?

Of course, for those of us who are white and black, that means we must really, really, really suck. Haha

Currycels and ricecels who jumped on the STEM bandwagon and thought a career would land them a wife and family

Currycels and ricecels who jumped on the STEM bandwagon and thought a career would land them a wife and family
It only helps at all if they're first-gen + good, well-connected family, in which case they have a 25% shot at an arranged marriage to a 4/10. Then they teach their kids to have good STEMcel careers and they end up incel because second-gen immigrant girls frequently "assimilate" into the modern culture a.k.a. "assimilating" Chad's dick into their vagina. .

JBW has been replaced by JBB as it seems.

Blacks cannot be incel.

Hell yeah, that green curve is going way up high like a tyrone's dick.

How do you explain why the white male curve is going up but the white women's is going down?

This graph also proves another thing: women can get sex at any time they want no matter how bad they look. Ethnic women are uglier thant white women on average and they still have more sex. It's simple: they want more sex, they get more sex. It's incredible how easy is to be a female.

Btw again, I must remind you all of the gender inbalance blackpill which you all STILL are very bluepilled on

Lol you go on about this other bullshit, you don't know the real blackpill, cause of your suffering

I am prepared to accept new facts but do you have anything to back that up? I would not be at all surprised if the ratio was really something like 55:45 m:f. Even that little difference would have a huge impact.

It's over for deathnicels.

JBW has been replaced by JBB as it seems.

Blacks cannot be incel.
?? Cope?

The graph shows that in 2018 blackcels are on the rise, that they are basically going the same way as ethnicels. Graph clearly shows that JBW is the future, which we knew anyway (in USA and west).