Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Ethnic][HIGH IQ ONLY] Why asian/indian immigrants have it better than domestic westernized ones.

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have constantly noticed that indian/Asian immigrants have it better socially and in many cases financially than average western born curries/blacks/rice.

People who grow up being the majority race in their country don’t spend their formative years feeling inferior because of their race. They never even have to think about it.

In contrast, people who grow up as the minority basically have to go through a long journey of learning to accept themselves and cut through all the internalized racism. Western born curries/rice etc. have been mogged by white/black/Hispanic Chads over and over, they have been hit be Jew media showing them as soyboy nerds(not wrong sadly). All of this results in them being weak bluepilled Cucks who settle down with race traitorcel foids later on.

@Lookscel @PPEcel @chudur-budur @curryZoomercoomer @universallyabhorred @HopeCopeRope @ReallyRice @Izayacel thoughts?

yes western born curries and rices have it really bad especially if they live in a very white area.

yes western born curries and rices have it really bad especially if they live in a very white area.
they get mogged their entire life, which makes then have inferiority complex In addition to having the normal shitty indian/Asian traits(manlet,bad face etc.)

Is this the same thread as the other?

True, the curry currycel owns the shop and the western curry mops the floor.

I have constantly noticed that indian/Asian immigrants have it better socially and in many cases financially than average western born curries/blacks/rice.

People who grow up being the majority race in their country don’t spend their formative years feeling inferior because of their race. They never even have to think about it.

In contrast, people who grow up as the minority basically have to go through a long journey of learning to accept themselves and cut through all the internalized racism. Western born curries/rice etc. have been mogged by white/black/Hispanic Chads over and over, they have been hit be Jew media showing them as soyboy nerds(not wrong sadly). All of this results in them being weak bluepilled Cucks who settle down with race traitorcel foids later on.

@Lookscel @PPEcel @chudur-budur @curryZoomercoomer @universallyabhorred @HopeCopeRope @ReallyRice @Izayacel thoughts?
After enlightenment you don’t feel inferior nor superior and transcend the maya(illusions) :)

After enlightenment you don’t feel inferior nor superior and transcend the maya(illusions) :)
true but most people will never get to that point even after many many lifetimes

This is only my observation but I have never seen non-Westernized (fresh off the boat) noodles with whites or people outside their race generally. In fact, I think it is better to be a newly arrived immigrant or international student because the community is insular and there are actually less people to compete with for pussy. Plus, the ones coming into Canada are almost always rich. I have seen ricemen who should have been incel by all accounts with pretty girls because they were running just don't speak English game.

This is only my observation but I have never seen non-Westernized (fresh off the boat) noodles with whites or people outside their race generally. In fact, I think it is better to be a newly arrived immigrant or international student because the community is insular and there are actually less people to compete with for pussy. Plus, the ones coming into Canada are almost always rich. I have seen ricemen who should have been incel by all accounts with pretty girls because they were running just don't speak English game.
Yeah many ricecels in Toronto, NYC , Vancouver don't need speak a word of English and come firm rich fag families. They easily slay and get good paying jobs. It's really massive slap in the face to the average western rice who has grinded very hard to get scraps

It's because newly arrived immigrants are usually highly educated or very rich

The majority of curry are actually low IQ. USA gets the best ones.
applies to most immigrants, average Nigerian is shit but the ones who come over are high IQ,. dumb ethncis too low IQ to migrate

Because in the last couple of decades, the immigration policies of much of the West prioritize investors, white-collar workers, and those with graduate degrees.

Simple.

Because in the last couple of decades, the immigration policies of much of the West prioritize investors, white-collar workers, and those with graduate degrees.

Simple.

Yeah this.

Also, in the UK anyway, a lot of South Asian & Arab people grow up identifying with African American culture, for some reason (skin color maybe). This causes them to listen to rap music and act gangsta, which permanently lowers one’s IQ.

Yeah this.

Also, in the UK anyway, a lot of South Asian & Arab people grow up identifying with African American culture, for some reason (skin color maybe). This causes them to listen to rap music and act gangsta, which permanently lowers one’s IQ.

It's probably just a cope, wouldn't read too much into it.

It's because newly arrived immigrants are usually highly educated or very rich
Pretty much this. Ask how many Curry Dalits there are in America. They're all Brahmins or something.

Also how do you immigrate to America? Usually you get a masters then a job for a greencard. So aren't you already singling out those who are smart enough to get a masters?

Curries born in the west are mostly insufferable cunts, trying so hard to fit in and act white.
Yeah this.

lol, never heard of rap music lowering IQ.

Last edited:
Curries born in the west are mostly insufferable cunts, trying so hard to fit in and act white.

What should they do instead? If they grow up around mayos isn't it natural for them to adopt mayo behaviours?

Stormfront autists complain about immigrants not assimilating, but when they do, then they're cringey. There's no winning as an ethnic.

I think Western-born currycels are much more pleasant than curryland currycels. Far less cringe.

What should they do instead? If they grow up around mayos isn't it natural for them to adopt mayo behaviours?

Stormfront autists complain about immigrants not assimilating, but when they do, then they're cringey. There's no winning as an ethnic.

I think Western-born currycels are much more pleasant than curryland currycels. Far less cringe.
they're both shit. curries in general are so fake.

they have it better because newer immigrants tend to be Chaddier anyway, because past immigration policies just took anybody. Meeting recent immigrants from China and Pakistan, they have huge racial inferiority complexes too. I suppose these immigrants I met don't speak for all, as they have a particularly strong interest in culturally assimilating, and leaving the customs of their past country behind. The ones that just stick to their kind like LALAland and are ignorant to the world around them, ironically I think they're the ones best off. It's knowing what we cannot have that makes us miserable.

@MENSA_IQcel thoughts?

How many curryland currycels do you know? You may be suffering from observer bias.
they're both shit. curries in general are so fake.

There are both types of curries. The fakeones and the not so fake ones. The foids are fake as fuck though.

They haven't had time to be black pilled fully.

They're ignorant of mainstream white Anglo society's attitude, opinions, and prejudices against people of color. Its well known that liberal WASPs at least here in the states, have a soft spot for Jews, Blacks, and to a lesser extent Hispanics (along with LGBTQ). These are the few ethnic groups that WASPs see some benefits by acting as their saviour. As for Arabs, Indians, and East Asians, its open season from WASPs although fairly discreet, subtle, and hidden.

If these curry/rice fobs spend more time around whites as co-workers in tech companies or say doing delivery/taxi work in white Anglo dominated places, say places like the Marina district or Pacific Heights district in San Francisco, they would develop an inferiority complex in no time.

Not all White Americans have that default racist/nativist supremacist attitude though. Its strictly WASP (white anglo-saxon protestant) types, easily distinguishable by appearance and surname (even though a lot of White Americans are mixed). They only live near each other. You will rarely find a WASP household in a majority minority ghetto or asian ghetto (daly city CA/hercules, CA). And usually when you do you will find that these isolated WASP households within the ghetto are VERY often affiliated with white supremacists neo-nazi groups (stormfrontcels).

Last edited:
I don't have any internalized racism so no.

That’s possible , yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back