Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnic foids be like : hE cAnT bE rAcIsT, hE's dAtInG mE

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
this applies to pretty much any race. I know several White male/Hispanic female couples, where the guy puts her culture down and she rolls with it. The only mixed pairing I've noticed so far where the White guy likes his gf/wife's culture is Northeast Asians (Koreans, Japanese); Southeast Asian foids is basically the same scenario as Hispanic foids.
The reverse of this image is also true ---- Black guys can easily have a relationship with White foids but still hate White people (and their offspring will look mostly Black anyway).

And remember my fellow ethnics - when you read or hear anti-immigration OR racial stuff, its against us Y-chromosome carriers - ethnic foids are viewed as victims to be rescued

GPuC6LdX0AAX 36

Last edited:
All true. Racism only applies to other men. They are competition, while foids are possessions, they change their culture in nanosecond.

this applies to pretty much any race. I know several White male/Hispanic female couples, where the guy puts her culture down and she rolls with it. The only mixed pairing I've noticed so far where the White guy likes his gf/wife's culture is Northeast Asians (Koreans, Japanese); Southeast Asian foids is basically the same scenario as Hispanic foids.
The reverse of this image is also true ---- Black guys can easily have a relationship with White foids but still hate White people (and their offspring will look mostly Black anyway).

And remember my fellow ethnics - when you read or hear anti-immigration OR racial stuff, its against us Y-chromosome carriers - ethnic foids are viewed as victims to be rescued

View attachment 1177898
What did I just read

True
I am racist but wouldn't mind a cute loyal foids of any race who wants to date me

I will hide my racism from her n she will be the sole exception

View attachment 1177898
This.
JBW is trash in general.
But so are all interracial pairings equally.

View attachment 1177898

Normies are fucking retarded. I don't understand this retarded hypocirsy from them. I can't "date" a bitch from a culture I hate, just fuck them then ghost (never happened though cause ugly). The men can't exist without the women, and breeding with them creates children with genes you already hate- retardo normies.

being ethnic is only bad if you're a male
being a part of the competition and have shitskin is an instant lose