Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Ethnic femoids are toxic.

• Thread starter CrippledByLonelines
  • Start date
CrippledByLonelines

CrippledByLonelines

There is No Justice in History
-
Talking and interacting with Ethnic women(excluding Asian woman is extremely taxing on my psyche buddy boyos.

I don't what is wrong with them but a vast majority of ethnic women act downright hostile and racist to ethnic males and then get surprised when ethnic males avoid them like plague. They are all hellbent on depriving ethnic males off any sort of positive masculinity. I think all ethnic women are like this aside from Asian women.
Ethnic women(Sheboons, Currywhores, Sandwhores, Slutinas) are so angry, bitter and downright racist towards their male counterparts.

I have legit seen more mayofoids stand up to racism and hate against Men of color rather than Ethnic femoids. Ethnic femoids think racism is when white chad prefers white women over them.
Men of color face real racism lmao.

I need to limit my interaction with ethnic femoids online. Shit takes a toll on a mofos head. Talking with them makes me feel sick.

meanwhile in the real world I’ve only seen very few ethnic women with white men. At least in Canada, the only interracial coupling I’ve seen is noodle whores with mayo males, and mayo whores with black males.

meanwhile in the real world I’ve only seen very few ethnic women with white men. At least in Canada, the only interracial coupling I’ve seen is noodle whores with mayo males, and mayo whores with black males.

Off course because white men have standards and don't want stinky ethnic pussy.

i am pretty sure that asian toilets hate ricecels more than any other race
just go to burgerland and you will see that all interacial couples are almost noodlewhores and white men
also not all other ethnics toilets hate their men, i am sure some sands in jordan and middle east where men are light skinned aren't hatted by their women.

i am pretty sure that asian toilets hate ricecels more than any other race
just go to burgerland and you will see that all interacial couples are almost noodlewhores and white men
also not all other ethnics toilets hate their men, i am sure some sands in jordan and middle east where men are light skinned aren't hatted by their women.

Well they leave their men alone in peace at least ? Do you see them calling asian men bullet bags or rapists or some shit ?

True, they're reprehensible. Ugly inside and out.

For real

Another day, another cumwhore-worshipping ethnicfag.