Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ethnic females are repulsed by me.

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
I tried asking out Asian femoids, curry femoids, and Hawaiian femoids. The results of each one was something like "no" or "ewwwwww!". Not only did they avoid me, but I could sometimes see them fearfully glancing over their shoulders or whispering to their femoid friends. :feelsree:

I fucking thought that I was just a volcel since I was white and JBW is a very legit theory, but it looks like I was completely reamed by the genetic lottery.

Pack it up boys, it's over for me. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Females are repulsed by me. Check and mate fakecel. (Just kidding, although the first sentence is true)

I've had fat asians reject me. FAT. ASIANS

It's over for you if you can't this
FEV6Y.jpg

as a white man

if ur white your a volcel shit bag fuck you get off the forum
:feelstastyman:

Yeah well I don't even look human let alone Caucasian so fuck you. Whitecels are the most unlucky when it comes to genetics

Mogs me
im white too but at least I feel bad for my ancestors crimes like wtf have some respect and shame your great grandfather literally killed american population and conquered all natives white people are evil

im white too but at least I feel bad for my ancestors crimes like wtf have some respect and shame your great grandfather literally killed american population and conquered all natives white people are evil
I'm trying to feel bad but my estrogen is too low sorry

Do you suffer from profound manletism?

Lmao if you're white and you still can't attract self hating ethnic females, then that's when it's truly over.

You win the truecel badge at least.

She has more testosterone than all of IT users put together lol

Is he an ascended whitecel?

No, 13k is one of the best racepillers here. I just wanted to see what he would think of this thread.

Why do Hawaiian foids look like?

No, 13k is one of the best racepillers here. I just wanted to see what he would think of this thread.
Ah.
I mean, my parents are both white, but my phenotype is ogreish and doesn't even resemble a white one. The only Caucasian features I have are a small nose and soft straight hair.

Ah.
I mean, my parents are both white, but my phenotype is ogreish and doesn't even resemble a white one. The only Caucasian features I have are a small nose and soft straight hair.

Legit. I'm half asian/white, and mine are straight hair and light skin. My nose is a little big and my lips are full compared to a white, whose lips are usually thin.

Why do Hawaiian foids look like?
Sort of like a cross between black foids and Asian foids.
Legit. I'm half asian/white, and mine are straight hair and light skin. My nose is a little big and my lips are full compared to a white, whose lips are usually thin.
I think the reason why I was ogreified so much is because of prenatal DHT levels. My ring finger is almost an inch longer and my nads were completely descended when I was a child.

It is probably why I have a black phenotype as well.

Last edited: