Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Ethnic day

uranium

uranium

Self-banned
-
Day after tomorrow there is a ethnic day in my college and i decided to stay alone in my room so as to avoid being humiliated by rich kids wearing dresses (costly one) and i don't have one.am i doing right?

What's your ethnicity?

Just go along with it and bring your ethnic to school.

Just go along with it and bring your ethnic to school.
They don't even understand what ethnic actually means for them it's all about flexing their costly outfits and hanging out and playing games and interacting with girls so to avoid all this shit i decided to stay back all normies joke about shit and in order to git in that shit i have to laugh with them like an idiot so i decided to spend my whole day researching about mass serial killers like Elliot rodger i spent my whole day reading elliots manifesto i Don't even know what am I doing i have exams next week i pretty much fucked my last exams

They don't even understand what ethnic actually means for them it's all about flexing their costly outfits and hanging out and playing games and interacting with girls so to avoid all this shit i decided to stay back all normies joke about shit and in order to git in that shit i have to laugh with them like an idiot so i decided to spend my whole day researching about mass serial killers like Elliot rodger i spent my whole day reading elliots manifesto i Don't even know what am I doing i have exams next week i pretty much fucked my last exams
true true. Focus on the exams man. Keep the ethnic at home and let him take care of the housekeeping and study hard boyo. Screw this weird bullshit day

true true. Focus on the exams man. Keep the ethnic at home and let him take care of the housekeeping and study hard boyo. Screw this weird bullshit day
I don't quiet get it engineering is hella shit all of this is about friends and hanging out little about studying

Day after tomorrow there is a ethnic day in my college and i decided to stay alone in my room so as to avoid being humiliated by rich kids wearing dresses (costly one) and i don't have one.am i doing right?
WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME? THAT'S CREEPY

I don't quiet get it engineering is hella shit all of this is about friends and hanging out little about st

WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME? THAT'S CREEPY
People don't do it here like Facebook?
I don't even know how that works i saw some posts of you about maths and i thought you keep me bringing me maths shit like facebook posts hence i followed i don't know how that follow works

Cultural enrichment.

0_jaywick.jpg

EDMONTONCAMP0210A.jpg

He's probably an Indian.

I can tolerate @Zer0/∞ sometimes.

As well as @Indracel , @IncelKing , @wereq , @Mecoja, @decembrist_kirillov , @Made in Heaven , @JayGoptri , @gymletethnicel , @curryboy420, @highinhibition, @Persianyoungcel @Iranianoldcel, @Broly, @universallyabhorred.

Last edited:
As for my other fellowcels...!

Observe:

@Animecel2D
@starcrapoo
@Saint Cho
@Hikikomori_cel
@shii410
@PLA1092
@AsiaCel
@subzero
@Lv99_BixNood
@K9Otaku
@Indari

As for my other fellowcels...!

Observe:

@Animecel2D
@starcrapoo
@Saint Cho
@Hikikomori_cel
@shii410
@PLA1092
@AsiaCel
@subzero
@Lv99_BixNood
@K9Otaku
@Indari
observing rn

I can tolerate @Zer0/∞ sometimes.

As well as @Indracel , @IncelKing , @wereq , @Mecoja, @decembrist_kirillov , @Made in Heaven , @JayGoptri , @gymletethnicel , @curryboy420, @highinhibition, @Persianyoungcel @Iranianoldcel, @Broly, @universallyabhorred.
:feelsautistic:

Put on a Lungi.

Ethnic day. Lol. Sounds like new school American leftist garbage. I don't think we had that when I was at Uni.

We had... Sept/11/2001. Uni was closed and we all smoked pot and watched the news for 3 days.

Happy Pongal Day everyone.

Guys i did it i surpassed the cringe