Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnic countries are the saddest and angriest while white countries are happiest

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★

Here are top 10 saddest countries in the world in 2021:​

10-kenya(nigs)
9-egypt(over for fesikhcels)
8-namibia(nigs)
7-myanmar(rice)
6-benin(nigs)
5-cambodia(rice)
4-india(curry)
3-jordan(sand)
2-tanzania(nig)
1-zimbabwe(nig)

Istockphoto 506326438 612x612
Triste homme indien mature akp3hx

here are the top 6 angriest countries in the world 2021:​

Armenia
iraq
iran(my country, people are angry all the time they fight each other for the stupidest things)
palestine
morocco
turkey

16x9

And here are the least angry and happiest countries in the world:​

Finland
switzerland
denmark
iceland
netherland
norway
sweden
estonia

17Happiness web3 jumbo

brutal

This one study says ethnics in denmark are not as happy​

“Living as an expat in Denmark is entirely different from a normal Dane’s life. (On) one side, it is extremely good in things such as work-life balance, living in a technology frontier nation, (with) high culture and no racism — I haven't felt racism yet. But on the other side, it is very difficult to be a part of the society due to language and cultural differences,” Mohan Raj of Odense wrote.

“You can glimpse the fruit of happiness but cannot really taste it for yourself. In four other countries where I have lived, the people had no such accolade [high happiness survey rankings, ed.] to be proud of but I was happier there,”

Ethnics can never truly experience happiness the way europeans do​

Ethnic=sad+angry​

Living in the third world is hell tbh

True I'm an ethnic

FUCK THE COCKSUCKER UNDERNEATH THIS POST :lasereyes:

FUCK THE DICKGOBBLER ABOVE THIS POST :shock:

Over for deathnics

10-kenya(nigs)
8-namibia(nigs)
7-myanmar(rice)
6-benin(nigs)
5-cambodia(rice)
4-india(curry)
3-jordan(sand)
2-tanzania(nig)
1-zimbabwe(nig)

View attachment 539991View attachment 539992

Armenia
iraq
iran(my country, people are angry all the time they fight each other for the stupidest things)
palestine
morocco
turkey

View attachment 539994

Finland
switzerland
denmark
iceland
netherland
norway
sweden
estonia

View attachment 539998
brutal

“Living as an expat in Denmark is entirely different from a normal Dane’s life. (On) one side, it is extremely good in things such as work-life balance, living in a technology frontier nation, (with) high culture and no racism — I haven't felt racism yet. But on the other side, it is very difficult to be a part of the society due to language and cultural differences,” Mohan Raj of Odense wrote.

“You can glimpse the fruit of happiness but cannot really taste it for yourself. In four other countries where I have lived, the people had no such accolade [high happiness survey rankings, ed.] to be proud of but I was happier there,”

Ethnic=sad+angry​

Yeah Same with the place i'm in..they are immoral and corrupt as well

It’s because of race and iq, they’re connected.

Living in the third world is hell tbh
Cope. the happy people in those countries are native scandinavians,ethnic are just as sad as they're thirld world brothas and sistas.
estonia has a tiny small economy but by far happier than ethnic countries with more powerful economies.
True I'm an ethnic

FUCK THE COCKSUCKER UNDERNEATH THIS POST :lasereyes:
FUCK THE DICKGOBBLER ABOVE THIS POST :shock:

Over for deathnics
We are doomed:feelsrope::feelsrope:
crazy we will never know what true happiness feels like

Miss me with the scandinavian model psy op

Cope. the happy people in those countries are native scandinavians,ethnic are just as sad as they're thirld world brothas and sistas.
estonia has a tiny small economy but by far happier than ethnic countries with more powerful economies.

We are doomed:feelsrope::feelsrope:
crazy we will never know what true happiness feels like
No, an ethnic in the 1st world is far happier than anyone in the 3rd world, regardless of race.

Very few ethnic countries have an HDI as high as Estonia's one

Miss me with the scandinavian model psy op

10-kenya(nigs)
8-namibia(nigs)
7-myanmar(rice)
6-benin(nigs)
5-cambodia(rice)
4-india(curry)
3-jordan(sand)
2-tanzania(nig)
1-zimbabwe(nig)

istockphoto-506326438-612x612-jpg.539991
triste-homme-indien-mature-akp3hx-jpg.539992

Armenia
iraq
palestine
morocco
turkey
they're also the poorest shithole countries, why would be happy to be living in a poor third world shithole?

they're also the poorest shithole countries, why would be happy to be living in a poor third world shithole?
replace scandinavians with ethnics then they will become the saddest and angriest countries in the world

No, an ethnic in the 1st world is far happier than anyone in the 3rd world, regardless of race.

cope

10-kenya(nigs)
8-namibia(nigs)
7-myanmar(rice)
6-benin(nigs)
5-cambodia(rice)
4-india(curry)
3-jordan(sand)
2-tanzania(nig)
1-zimbabwe(nig)

Armenia
iraq
palestine
morocco
turkey

View attachment 539994

Finland
switzerland
denmark
iceland
netherland
norway
sweden
estonia

View attachment 539998
brutal

Ethnic=sad+angry​

Yeah. For me is kinda sad when incels here talk about neetmaxx. I don't have neetbuxx programs in my country.

10-kenya(nigs)
8-namibia(nigs)
7-myanmar(rice)
6-benin(nigs)
5-cambodia(rice)
4-india(curry)
3-jordan(sand)
2-tanzania(nig)
1-zimbabwe(nig)

Armenia
iraq
palestine
morocco
turkey

View attachment 539994

Finland
switzerland
denmark
iceland
netherland
norway
sweden
estonia

View attachment 539998
brutal

Ethnic=sad+angry​

Fuck too real :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Being ethnic means it is literally impossible to be happy!

cope Ethnics in first world are worse off happiness wise than whites in poorfag nations. It is biologically impossible for average white to be sadder than average ethnic no matter the environment, quality of life. This is an innate genetic difference!
cope even wealthy Ethnics like gulf arabs will never be as happy as whites. Even UAE/Dubai Arabs with their millions are less happy than average Swede. Ethnics can never be happier than an average white. No matter the money they have.
Very true, but no scientist will dare mention that or they'll get canceled
(((scientists)))

Last edited:
Fuck too real :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Being ethnic means it is literally impossible to be happy!

cope Ethnics in first world are worse off happiness wise than whites in poorfag nations. It is biologically impossible for average white to be sadder than average ethnic no matter the environment, quality of life. This is an innate genetic difference!
True:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: why we are ethnic?:cryfeels:

Last edited:
How can you be happy as a weak, stupid, ugly, chaotic, impoverished, and dysfunctional animal living in harsh conditions? These attributes cosign deathniks to a life of inescapable misery. The misery comes from within, from bad genetics, and that never be changed even if these maggots live in white countries.
too real and even when Ethnics have money. They cannot cope with being uglier shorter and overall genetically inferior than whites. An average white hobo is often happier than even the wealthiest ethnic Saudi prince.

I used to live in a homeless shelter and I've seen some mogger homeless guys with gfs of course.
I was in one during middle school and did see many stupid niggers/spic with nigger/spic gfs. These Subhuman failures by every metric but looks still got foids.

All these ethnics were quite happy back in the day when they had power and relevance; during the ancient times Iraq, Iran and Egypt were once some of the greatest civilizations ever in human history and even during the Islamic Caliphates they had a lot of power and prosperity. The only way these ethnics can relive the good ol' glorious days is to win it back through war (by defeating the West and removing Israhell).

All these ethnics were quite happy back in the day when they had power and relevance; during the ancient times Iraq, Iran and Egypt were once some of the greatest civilizations ever in human history and even during the Islamic Caliphates they had a lot of power and prosperity. The only way these ethnics can relive the good ol' glorious days is to win it back through war (by defeating the West and removing Israhell).
The Ethnics of back then were less inbred than they are now. Also many many good looking and intelligent Ethnic sands got Holocausted by the Mongols. @Dotrinfobe has covered this topic extensively in his posts. But in gist sand Ethnics of back then were of a higher genetic stock than now.

Main thing is probably poverty and lack of opportunities. They should alcoholismmaxx like slavs.

Main thing is probably poverty and lack of opportunities. They should alcoholismmaxx like slavs.
i do once in a week, doesn't work anymore

When NATO self-disbands I want to see all these people rise up and steal everything back from Europe

It’s because of race and iq, they’re connected.
Race pill is Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpill. There's literally no black pill more brutal:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
The Ethnics of back then were less inbred than they are now. Also many many good looking and intelligent Ethnic sands got Holocausted by the Mongols. @Dotrinfobe has covered this topic extensively in his posts. But in gist sand Ethnics of back then were of a higher genetic stock than now.
You need to stop with this pathetic "inbreeding" cope. Persians and Egyptians back in the day used to fuck their own mothers and sisters. If anything they would have been WORSE genetic stock than modern Sands. Especially since modern ethnic in middle East have more european/caucasion/Turk genes than they did in the past

Plus that thing about.mongols killing chaddams is more nonsense

Last edited:
too real and even when Ethnics have money. They cannot cope with being uglier shorter and overall genetically inferior than whites. An average white hobo is often happier than even the wealthiest ethnic Saudi prince.
This is massive exageration:feelstastyman:

All ethnics should be antinatalist by default. To bring an ethnic child into this world knowing that ethnics can never compare to whites is a crime and should be punishable by jail time. I will never bring an ethnic kid into this world as a blackcel i will make it my lifes duty to pass on from this world without bringing an innocent little ethnic kid into this world.
All ethnics should be antinatalist by default. To bring an ethnic child into this world knowing that ethnics can never compare to whites is a crime and should be punishable by jail time. I will never bring an ethnic kid into this world as a blackcel i will make it my lifes duty to pass on from this world without bringing an innocent little ethnic kid into this world.

10-kenya(nigs)
8-namibia(nigs)
7-myanmar(rice)
6-benin(nigs)
5-cambodia(rice)
4-india(curry)
3-jordan(sand)
2-tanzania(nig)
1-zimbabwe(nig)

Armenia
iraq
palestine
morocco
turkey

View attachment 539994

Finland
switzerland
denmark
iceland
netherland
norway
sweden
estonia

View attachment 539998
brutal

Ethnic=sad+angry​

I am on angry mode 24/7. Wageslaving for less than 200 dollars a month and being an incel at the same time+many other issues we face on regular basis in Iran... All of this contribute to how I feel

Third world is better than first world in terms of foids availability

Nato is Satan on earth
Yeah, if you live in a non feminist third world, but if you don't, its as fucked for ugly men

Yeah, if you live in a non feminist third world, but if you don't, its as fucked for ugly men
My country is apparantly non-feminist but the vast majority of men are simps so it doesn't make any difference.

Being ethnic is a sad thing

Especially if you live in country with a significant population of white people, like many south American countries, you're constantly being reminded of your inferiority