Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ethnic Chads > White Chads

Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
Before you go ape-shit over the title, i already know that women prefer white chads more than ethnic chads, but that's not my point.

I still think that ethnic chads are superior to white chads, and i'll explain why

1-ETHNICS ARE AT A SEVERE DISADVANTAGE WHEN IT COMES TO LOOKING GOOD

As an ethnic, you're not special at all. You have dark hair, dark brown eyes, dark skin and you're average height at best. As a WHITE though, you're HALO'd by your light eyes and blonde hair and white skin and you're most likely taller than average height as the statics include ethnics in them.

So, in order to look good as an ethnic you need perfect bone structure, perfect skin because your skin is already dark, perfect hunter eyes because your eyes are shitty brown, and thick, perfect hairline because thinning looks much more visible on a dark hair and you can't afford to go bald as an ethnic, you also need to be tall too (6'2), which means that you need better genetics than 90% of the male population to be good looking as an ethnic and you need better genetics than 98% males in your own race.

2-ETHNICS HAVE LOW STATUS/BAD REPUTATION IN THE WESTERN SOCIETY

As an Ethnic, you're usually labeled as a threat, terrorist, street-shitter, low-trust, nerd, people don't want to be associated with you because you're automatically low status, you're always stereotyped, you always have to work harder to prove your worth. As a white, you're seen as superior nearly everywhere in the world because of hollywood-halo, culture-halo, media-halo, and you're respected in every society and in the western society, well, it's your own society.

So, when you think about this reason, you could easily conclude that women wouldn't want to fuck with ethnics at all.

3-BEING A GOOD-LOOKING ETHNIC IS WAY RARER THAN BEING A GOOD-LOOKING WHITE

I know this is gonna hurt my fellow whitecels, but tbh, to be born ugly as a white you must have really bad luck. Ugly white people are in the minority in the white race. Most whites are 5/10 and a good chunk of whites are in the 6-7/10 range and the chance of being an ugly white is the same chance of being a white chad. Ethnics though, are ugly on average and this is an objective fact. Just when were the last time you saw a good looking curry/arab/asian/black irl ? Probably happens twice a week or something, but you see good looking white people EVERYDAY.

So, from these 3 reasons you could conclude that ethnic chads are actually superior to white chads because these guys have to fight against the 99% odds of being non-chads and that's why i think that comparing an ethnic chad to a white chad is really unfair because the latter is naturally halo'd even if the former has better genetics.

FALSE, white is right and is way more flexible some foids are not into blacks,Mexicans,or Asians, however all foids are into whites. Being white basically means you are acceptable for any race of foids no foid will deny you because you are white.

Wont read, why do ethnic girls go for white chad and why do white girls go for white chad most of the time?

True. Ethnic chads are bigger genetic loterry winner when it comes to looking good except for being ethnic

That’s like saying that being an ethnic chad is like winning a game on hard difficulty. Odds all against you and you manage to overcome them. Still get the same results as easy mode white chad in the end though.

I will add though that if you’re middle eastern chad, you have it Better than white chad.. nobody fucks with middle eastern men. They all know they’re all high testosterone and misogynist. No foid will ever overstep boundaries with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back