Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ethnic-cels, white foids don't want you. Stop putting them on a pedestal

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★
I drive Lyft all day for a job. White foids are the most obnoxious, spoiled, entitled, stuck up humans on this earth. Especially the blonde ones.

Every time I have a passenger with an attitude, its a white foid.

The latest one with attitude told me to drop her like 500 feet from her house on the opposite side of the road, because she didn't want me to know where she lived, simply because I tried to be friendly to her like I am with every passenger, so she thought I was trying to rape her.

If you're ethnic like me, you should see white foids as invisible, or a threat, like how they see you.

No shit. I was never really into white women anyway I preferred Sandfoids

Ethnics are drawn to whiteness, it's in their DNA. Or years of being slaves to their white masters

I already realize that. I just find them the most attractive :ahegao:

A race should stick to their own race. Simple as

Plus they at worst just ignore me while sheboons and currywhores actively hate me for not being a white chad

The latest one with attitude told me to drop her like 500 feet from her house on the opposite side of the road, because she didn't want me to know where she lived, simply because I tried to be friendly to her like I am with every passenger, so she thought I was trying to rape her.
It's crazy that, when foids say they're protecting themselves from danger, they're literally calling you a creepy rapist to your face. I can show her what a rapist looks like

I drive Lyft all day for a job. White foids are the most obnoxious, spoiled, entitled, stuck up humans on this earth. Especially the blonde ones.

Every time I have a passenger with an attitude, its a white foid.

If you're ethnic like me, you should see white foids as invisible, or a threat, like how they see you.
Based. Incels like to hate on white women but if you are the one slobbering over them then you are the reason for their ego. I swear white women streamers attract ethnics like bugs to a bug zapper