Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ethnic cels, how do you cope?

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
Anyone on the forum who knows me, knows that I have received quite the most difficult hand imaginable. I need not even mention all of them, but to say that I am 5’1.

But I am still white. Obviously at my height it does me no good. However, I can’t help but think how much worse it’d be if I was a deathnic.

Being white in itself comes with a plethora of advantages. Everyone knows this. Even for the subhuman whites like myself, there are many things that I COULD do which would be impossible for a disgusting curry. (No offense, curry cels)

So tell me, my deathnic brethren, how do you cope? How do you wake up in the morning and see your non white skin and still push forward each day? What is this daily struggle like?

I pity myself. But I feel for my non - white brothers. I hope you shall all find your salvation soon.

Gibs me dat wyt prilidge cracka im gon steal yo bike

Gorillas don’t count as ethnic
You might this entire forum, strong powerful ape
According to a certain pencil armed cumlet, as long as you're not white you're an ethnic

Gorilla 0190 1

You calling me a skinny short white faggot? Huh? I’m going to call your exhibit keepers on you’re hairy silver backed gorilla ass.
Not you LOL.

According to a certain pencil armed cumlet, as long as you're not white you're an ethnic

View attachment 376514
>using face value attributes as an insult on an incel forum

lololol. Next you’re gonna call me ugly. too bad you can never argue with facts and instead prefer being a passive aggressive female. I see it’s a favored tactic among...your kind.

>using face value attributes as an insult on an incel forum

lololol. Next you’re gonna call me ugly. too bad you can never argue with facts and instead prefer being a passive aggressive female. I see it’s a favored tactic among...your kind.

Again, writing your own narrative for me to justify your human garbage behavior. I'm not human. You have 0 ammo against me. Keep trying cummy

Why would I waste time arguing facts with someone who thinks he's superior based on being born pasty white? Waste of time.

To this day the only thing you've contributed to your race is shit posting skin head neo nazi garbage on a forum for lonley users. Congrats. Truley a great display of the modern cumskin

When you invent something world changing, then I'll consider taking anything of what you're saying seriously.

Gg

Again, writing your own narrative for me to justify your human garbage behavior. I'm not human. You have 0 ammo against me. Keep trying cummy

Why would I waste time arguing facts with someone who thinks he's superior based on being born pasty white? Waste of time.

To this day the only thing you've contributed to your race is shit posting skin head neo nazi garbage on a forum for lonley users. Congrats. Truley a great display of the modern white cumskin

When you invent something world changing, then I'll consider taking anything of what you're saying seriously.

View attachment 376522
Nice strawman. Sorry wanting groups of people fundamentally different from eachother is “superiority”. You’re just like the Jewish media. I’ve done more for my race than you’ve done period, wether that be protesting the confederate monuments from coming down or going to the stop the steal protest a few weeks ago. You’ve done nothing of note period, besides LARPing for the past fucking year as a gorilla.

it’s not about contribution though, it’s about separation and heritage through and through. I’m sorry you have neither intelligence nor decency to act with a basic respect even I give to nonwhites.

This thread man!
Yukiko LOL

You’re coping by saying you have advantages, you’re as dead as a deathnic it doesn’t matter at this point

Nice strawman. Sorry wanting groups of people fundamentally different from eachother is “superiority”. You’re just like the Jewish media. I’ve done more for my race than you’ve done period, wether that be protesting the confederate monuments from coming down or going to the stop the steal protest a few weeks ago. You’ve done nothing of note period, besides LARPing for the past fucking year as a gorilla.

it’s not about contribution though, it’s about separation and heritage through and through. I’m sorry you have neither intelligence nor decency to act with a basic respect even I give to nonwhites.

Yikes sweetie, lets unpack this.

I am an actual Gorilla. I know its hard to believe that a genetically modified Gorilla could mog you in both strength and intelligence, but its true. Im sorry to bear this bad news

Believe it or not, even I, a genetically modified Gorilla, have a life outside of slapping little cumlets like you silly on the internet. Unlike you who spends half of your time crying like a baby about people who aren't as pasty white as you stealing "your" country that you have contributed nothing to.

Calling yourself intelligent is different from actually being intelligent. You seem to not understand the difference. Posting facts and information someone else wrote does not make you intelligent. Try again cummy

Lastly, it has everything to do with contribution. If you don't contribute anything then you are objectively useless.

Lets hear about all your crowning achievements that you've made with your "superior" IQ that don't involve you posting graphs someone else made, listing information someone else wrote, and talking in stereotypical dialect.

Lets hear about your profession. Lets hear about how you moved out of your parents house and obtained a STEM degree with muh cumskin "intelligence".

We won't hear that though will we. The story of bummer drummer is an easy one to tell. Its about a 5'5 cumskin twink going through a rage and angst phase, who occasionally writes retarded edgy nationalist propaganda.

What a contribution. Again, congratulations.

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

Yikes sweetie, lets unpack this.

I am an actual Gorilla. I know its hard to believe that a genetically modified Gorilla could mog you in both strength and intelligence, but its true. Im sorry to bear this bad news

Believe it or not, even I, a genetically modified Gorilla, have a life outside of slapping little cumlets like you silly on the internet. Unlike you who spends half of your time crying like a baby about people who aren't as pasty white as you stealing "your" country that you have contributed nothing to.

Calling yourself intelligent is different from actually being intelligent. You seem to not understand the difference. Posting facts and information someone else wrote does not make you intelligent. Try again cummy

Lastly, it has everything to do with contribution. If you don't contribute anything then you are objectively useless.

Lets hear about all your crowning achievements that you've made with your "superior" IQ that don't involve you posting graphs someone else made, listing information someone else wrote, and talking in stereotypical dialect.

Lets hear about your profession. Lets hear about how you moved out of your parents house and obtained a STEM degree with muh cumskin "intelligence".

We won't hear that though will we. The story of bummer drummer is an easy one to tell. Its about a 5'5 cumskin twink going through a rage and angst phase, who occasionally writes retarded edgy nationalist propaganda.

What a contribution. Again, congratulations.

View attachment 376526
You roasted him good.
Seal of approval by unheard echo

What the fuck does this even mean? You’re going schizo. Everything I’ve posted has been my own and yes I use sources for what I write. That’s how you form a proper argument. You use statistics and sources. “Why isn’t all of your posts just random no source word soup? GRRRR”. I’m sorry I refuse to, unlike you, write unproven bullshit. I write what I write and use objective facts to prove so.

As for me being “objectively useless”, I’ve proven time and time that I have worked for views that support myself. I’ve been to neo confederate rally’s, stood and defended the monuments, and been to ANY protests in my area. I just won’t contribute to the society I hate and who hates me.

>using societal standards and educational institutions as intelligence markers
oh I’m sorry I didn’t know you liked the society we inhabit. LMAO you once again prove you are a societal and globalist lapdog. Isn’t one of your gorilla LARPS to be a “rebel of society”. You seem to leech onto it very hard.
That’s not true at all. A rage and angst phase? I’ve been parts of these far right dissident communities practically all my conscious life. Had the same broad views and always will. Don’t try to pseudo intellectual LARP your way into your perceived version of me.
Not really. A lot of useless word soups that he hates me for not doing. I could do the same but I’m not interested in perceived psychological evaluations

Last edited:
What the fuck does this even mean?
LOW IQ DETECTED.

I could do the same but I’m not interested in perceived psychological evaluations
Sure you could little guy, you're just so disinterested that you messaged me first. I hope all this attention im giving you is enough to sate you for a few days.

Your response basically ignored half of my post (what a surprise, i called you out). So lets go over a few things we confirmed today.

Bummer drummer is an objectively worthless cumskin who doesn't contribute anything of value to his race.

Bummer drummer equates posting statistics and graphs someone else made to intelligence.

Bummer drummer couldn't think of one achievement to post.

Bummer drummer now has a new fear of Ape kind (i set this joke up for you sweetie)

20200120 150922

LOW IQ DETECTED.

Not really. I couldn’t really fathom you were attacking me for using sources, and I wanted you to clear up on that fact.
Sure you could little guy, you're just so disinterested that you messaged me first. I hope all this attention im giving you is enough to sate you for a few days.
No, I’m interested in a debate with you or anyone, but I’m not interested in a fake psychological evaluation, because it’s just childish. You do it though, just like you insult based on genetics and face values (which should be a bannable offence. Literal gene shaming on an incel forum jfl).

Your response basically ignored half of my post (what a surprise, i called you out). So lets go over a few things we confirmed today.
I didn’t. I cut out the “I’m a genetically modified gorilla part” for the obvious reason that it’s silly. I answered every criticism though. If I didn’t then let me know what I didn’t
Bummer drummer is an objectively worthless cumskin who doesn't contribute anything of value to his race.
I have, Ive been in neo confederate and white nationalist organizations for a while. I’ve been to protests in my area over confederate monuments and the like, even as of late I’ve gone to the stopthesteal protests. I’ve been a political activist for an ideology that supports me. I won’t do anything for present society because it doesn’t reward me back.
Bummer drummer equates posting statistics and graphs someone else made to intelligence.
I’ve posted sources to what I say. I’ll post and say something then back it up with a source, because I believe in credible reports. If you are gonna say something, back it up with a source or proof. I’m sorry I don’t blatantly say unproven things I write off as fact.

I have plenty of threads where I write essays. More than you actually, who I don’t think I’ve ever seen post anything substantial (maybe at best you’ve taken something from reddit).

LOW IQ DETECTED.

Bummer drummer now has a new fear of Ape kind (i set this joke up for you sweetie)

View attachment 376528
The absolute destruction of BummerDrummer that happens daily on this forum is lifefuel :feelskek:

He's like a kid who just learned how to use forums lmao

ooga booga where da white wimmins at

The absolute destruction of BummerDrummer that happens daily on this forum is lifefuel :feelskek:

He's like a kid who just learned how to use forums lmao
@ me and tell me where I was wrong. Lolling at the “you are stupid because you use proper sources” and you agreeing with that. That’s really the final and perfect cherry on top for me.

@ me and tell me where I was wrong. Lolling at the “you are stupid because you use proper sources” and you agreeing with that.
Proper sources? You tried to use books from before dna was even discovered to proof a race theory I wasn't even arguing. You also tried citing Dawkins when he literally had nothing to do with the topics.

I didn't @ you cuz I didn't read what you wrote, I don't take you seriously. I only read what thoughtful destroyed you

Proper sources? You tried to use books from before dna was even discovered to proof a race theory I wasn't even arguing. You also tried citing Dawkins when he literally had nothing to do with the topics.

I didn't @ you cuz I didn't read what you wrote, I don't take you seriously. I only read what thoughtful destroyed you
Yeah you don’t read because your IQ is that of a monkey. You not understanding both sides of the argument tells me all I need to know of your brain. Proving the points I make every day.

I quoted books of physical anthropology to prove racial sciences based on anthropology. That’s it.

Yeah you don’t read because your IQ is that of a monkey. You not understanding both sides of the argument tells me all I need to know of your brain. Proving the points I make every day.

I quoted books of physical anthropology to prove racial sciences based on anthropology. That’s it.
I do read. Just not books written in 1840 before science on the topic was even properly developed.

And I am 100% higher iq than you. I had a 90%+ average in school without studying. I got over 1400 in SATs. And feel free to have a chess match with me if you wanna ever compare iqs since I'min the top 5% ELO.
Where's your credentials?? You have none. And that's why you cope by grouping yourself with other's credentials.

I would call you a pseudo intellectual but you're not even that. You're literally a kid who's just so angry and insistent on a certain topic that you take books you clearly haven't read about topics you clearly don't understand and just copy paste them while clearly not being able to actually discuss their topics. That's why you consistently get destroyed on the forum.

I do read. Just not books written in 1840 before science on the topic was even properly developed.
Anthropology didn’t exist in the 1800’s...damn...giga big brain moment LMAO

Yeah yeah whatever. I stopped reading after you went “anthropology didn’t exist in the 1840’s”. Also not one citation given, so your essay has no credit.

Anthropology didn’t exist in the 1800’s...damn...giga big brain moment LMAO

Yeah yeah whatever. I stopped reading after you went “anthropology didn’t exist in the 1840’s”. Also not one citation given, so your essay has no credit.
Except I never said, I said the science on race wasn't developed, since DNA testing literally didn't exist.
A lot of anthropology, minus the human biology aspect, is basically sociology anyway

Ethnics cope by banging several Stacies a day

Except I never said, I said the science on race wasn't developed, since DNA testing literally didn't exist.
A lot of anthropology, minus the human biology aspect, is basically sociology anyway
The science on race was developed though. There was crainometry, bone dissections, and anthropology. You act like DNA is the only way ones race can be identified or classified. just lol. Stupidity on an unforeseen scale
9342C0C3 7DCC 4806 9907 6D117858BF25
We don’t know this guys dna...we could NEVER know his race. Right? Man...his race is such a mystery...

Last edited:
The science on race was developed though. There was crainometry, bone dissections, and anthropology. You act like DNA is the only way ones race can be identified or classified. just lol. Stupidity on an unforeseen scale
View attachment 376557We don’t know this guys dna...we could NEVER know his race. Right? Man...his race is such a mystery...
Can you tell me if that guy is a Negroid, African Caribbean, Hamitic, afro asiatic, sub saharan or what? Only thing that can actually tell us that is DNA.
And while obviously there are shapes to skulls for each race, they could vary person to person and aren't accurate Either. Forensics use extreme examples of shape and and any recession of growth could change that. Hell, even habits as a child could.

> We find that respondents believe that forensics are far from perfect, with accuracy rates ranging from a low of 55%

Last edited:
Can you tell me if that guy is a Negroid, African Caribbean, Hamitic, afro asiatic, sub saharan or what? Only thing that can actually tell us that is DNA.
And while obviously there are shapes to skulls for each race, they could vary person to person and aren't accurate Either. Forensics use extreme examples of shape and and any recession of growth could change that. Hell, even habits as a child could.
That’s not true. I literally guessed a persons ethnicity on here from a picture of half of their face in clown makeup and his broad area, and his ethnicity has less than 2 million people. Of course I knew the (very broad) subregion he lives in, but so too could racial experts. It’s really not hard to find someone’s subrace without even going into measurements and the stuff even the earliest racial scientists had.

early racial science, like most science, was broad though. Many of the earliest racial theorists had 3 or 4 races (negro white yellow) then branched out as technology progressed. With crainology and third reich 1930’-40’s technology is when the very specific subrace theory occurred.

skull shape doesn’t change. Crainometry is the Cranium, not your whole skull. There’s no way short of a very very specific defect (At which point your race could be assumed by other traits but a lot of scientific racists were also eugenicists so you’d die anyway) your cranium would be fucked up. Your jaw recessing doesn’t have an affect on your race category.

I can tell by the picture the person I posted is a mulatto negroid, due to the long skull not common in full negroes yet brown skin color.

That’s not true. I literally guessed a persons ethnicity on here from a picture of half of their face in clown makeup and his broad area
I guess this dissproves
> We find that respondents believe that forensics are far from perfect, with accuracy rates ranging from a low of 55%
You guessed someone's race. Good on you.

I guess this dissproves
You guessed someone's race. Good on you.
Citations. Forensics on what.

Anyone on the forum who knows me, knows that I have received quite the most difficult hand imaginable. I need not even mention all of them, but to say that I am 5’1.

But I am still white. Obviously at my height it does me no good. However, I can’t help but think how much worse it’d be if I was a deathnic.

Being white in itself comes with a plethora of advantages. Everyone knows this. Even for the subhuman whites like myself, there are many things that I COULD do which would be impossible for a disgusting curry. (No offense, curry cels)

So tell me, my deathnic brethren, how do you cope? How do you wake up in the morning and see your non white skin and still push forward each day? What is this daily struggle like?

I pity myself. But I feel for my non - white brothers. I hope you shall all find your salvation soon.

U could ascend in SEA. I think the aversge metropolitan SEA zoomer is like 5'6, but being white is a huge halo. Depends on ur face tho, it needs to be at least average.

U could ascend in SEA. I think the aversge metropolitan SEA zoomer is like 5'6, but being white is a huge halo. Depends on ur face tho, it needs to be at least average.
If that’s his real height, not even race can save him.

I cope by eating pickled fish.

Lately I've been actually checking out the profiles and photos of the ethnic whores on tinder (usually I just rapid indiscriminately swipe right)

Very often (and its enraging), you will see Aditya (currywhole) and Meagan (noodlewhore with a first name called Meagan JFL) with photos of their white normie BFs, friends, or chadlite BFs. And guess what? You guessed it, Black lives matter!

Rofl. And I'm dead serious.

To this day the only thing you've contributed to your race is shit posting skin head neo nazi garbage on a forum for lonley users. Congrats. Truley a great display of the modern cumskin

View attachment 376522
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

its over for him