Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ethnic cashiers are still cunts

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Today was shit.

I was in line earlier today behind two tall white guys, PSL 6/10 I'd say, and the cashier was all chatty with them. She was Turkish I believe. When it was my turn, she didn't even say hello to me. She scanned my items, asked if I wanted a receipt, which made me pissed off because the least you could do as a cashier is greet me. But I'm still a cuck, because I said "No thanks." The only reason I even said it is because I didn't wanna look even uglier than they already perceived me.

Oh yeah, and on the way to the store, I was crossing the road and a guy in a fancy car didn't fully stop for me and was slowly still moving with his vehicle. So I stopped in my tracks and just looked at him in a somewhat pissed off manner and this oldfag had the audacity to keep staring at me. I kept looking until I decided to finish and so I was crossing the road again because he wasn't worth my time. I think it took around 5 to 10 seconds in total. I thought he was gonna shoot me in the back but he unfortunately didn't.

Today sucked.

@13k I think I'm ready to swallow the racepill because of that cashier treating a sub 3 male like shit while being nice to PSL 6s.

@13k I think I'm ready to swallow the racepill because of that cashier treating a sub 3 male like shit while being nice to PSL 6s.

Kek, it was only a matter of time.

I've seen a Chad get an employee discount off of a Becky cashier before. Insane.

subhuman ethnic gets treated like a subhuman ethnic, water is wet

Never understood females and their race-based treatment

Shallow, vile creatures

I experienced this a while ago, but it was much worse. The bitch didn't say anything or even make eye contact with me. Then she was all smiles and talkative with the next guy in line. He was just a scrawny securityfag, I mogged him tbh. JBW is the most legit theory

I scare them tbh, I can sense the agony in their voices when they speak,. When I come up there mood changes into scared mode. But at least is better than ignore mode or disgust mode

ethnic on ethnic hate=projection

wh*Toids enslaved ethnics its sad

Lol go to the self checkout boyo.

ethnic cashier still counts. also. it's her job, to count.

the joke is lame, so what? my life's lame as well

I've seen a Chad get an employee discount off of a Becky cashier before. Insane.

jfl. That's how NT Chads and femoids live their day to day lives.
Life on easy mode.

Next time that happens go complain to her manager.

if you aint white you aint right

Jij ook je supermarktlolletje gehad. Wat een bitch zeg.

Ik kijk altijd in de verte is er een kassaman of kassavrouw.... geen kassaman?

Naar de vrouw:
IK ZEG niks en maak ik geen oog contact....

Zodra ze hoi zegt en vriendelijk is reageer ik terug.
Als ze niks zegt negeer ik die bitch zo kk hard kdoe net alsof ze niet bestaat...
Ik vraag niet eens of ik met pin kan betalen en als ze vraagt of ik een bonnetje wil negeer ik haar ook.

IK GEEF HAAR HET GEVOEL DAT ZE NIKS WAARD IS EN NIET MEER DAN EEN MIEZERIGE KASSAVROUWTJE ZONDER TOEKOMST PERSPECTIEF.

Dus lesson of to day: dont say shit to her. If she says hi and is friendly treat her with descensy, if she doesnt say hi, treat her like trash. She is the wageslaver and youre the costumer.

yJvlgxh.gif

that's what you get for being ugly and unfuckable in her presence

I experienced this a while ago, but it was much worse. The bitch didn't say anything or even make eye contact with me.

That happened to me with a currywhore.
honestly im surprised u didnt embrace it by now as a brown dude living in NL

Yeah up until then I didn't see the difference in treatment, jfl. I went to a white high school mostly, and I've only been college like 3 times (dropped out everytime) so I didn't see the stark difference in treatment by ethnic cunts.

Ik kijk altijd in de verte is er een kassaman of kassavrouw.... geen kassaman?

Naar de vrouw:
IK ZEG niks en maak ik geen oog contact....

Zodra ze hoi zegt en vriendelijk is reageer ik terug.
Als ze niks zegt negeer ik die bitch zo kk hard kdoe net alsof ze niet bestaat...
Ik vraag niet eens of ik met pin kan betalen en als ze vraagt of ik een bonnetje wil negeer ik haar ook.

IK GEEF HAAR HET GEVOEL DAT ZE NIKS WAARD IS EN NIET MEER DAN EEN MIEZERIGE KASSAVROUWTJE ZONDER TOEKOMST PERSPECTIEF.

Dus lesson of to day: dont say shit to her. If she says hi and is friendly treat her with descensy, if she doesnt say hi, treat her like trash. She is the wageslaver and youre the costumer.

Ik ging daarzo staan want daar was ik het snelste klaar. Was nog zo'n Turkse ook, kankerwijf. Ik zweer, heb alleen negatieve ervaringen met Turkse meisjes sinds ik ouder ben geworden. Of ze was Marokkaans, kan ook, maar ze had steil haar ipv krullend dus denk toch Turks. Hahaha ja dat wijf noemde het bedrag op dat ik moest betalen, toen pas keek ze me aan voor het eerst, normaal doen ze pas pinpas betaling als je erom vraagt maar ik had mijn pinpas er al uit, je zag dat ik aan het wachten was tot die bitch ging moven, ze had snel door dat ik met een pinpas zou betalen. Ze vroeg nog of ik de bon wilde, zei "nee dankjewel" (C-U-C-K!!!!!) Ik weet niet waarom ik dit steeds doe, vorige het zelfde met zo een vieze curryhoer. Dat is ook wat ik doe, als een kassameisje me vriendelijk groet, groet ik haar terug en ben ik echt beleefd, maar zodra ze als een kk wijf reageren, dan ben ik koel en afstandelijk. Maar ik zeg nog steeds "nee dankjewel" giga kek. Volgende keer hou ik gewoon mijn muil.

Ethnic women think they are superior to ethnic men

Cashiers can be some rude fuckin' cunts.

cashiers treat me like i don't even exist tbh lol. i wouldn't read too much into it.

You should rape her and sell her to ISIS slave market.

A lot of Turkish men are chads (and in the west, running drug dealer game) so it makes sense that Turkish women hate incels.

Any Turkcels on here?

cashiers treat me like i don't even exist tbh lol. i wouldn't read too much into it.
What the actual f-ck? YOU???!! You're an Orb-lite FFS. If there's no hope for you when it comes to cashier cunts then what hope is there for a truecel.

A lot of Turkish men are chads (and in the west, running drug dealer game) so it makes sense that Turkish women hate incels.

Any Turkcels on here?

@Allblueeeee

Especially ethnic cashiers if you're an ethnic sub 3 yourself...

I never knew what AWALT meant. I tried to figure it out but I wasn't able to. Now I do.

Yup. I mean there have been neutral/nice ones, but the cunts are the ones that stay in your mind.

Yup. I mean there have been neutral/nice ones, but the cunts are the ones that stay in your mind.
Definitely, most cashiers are nice enough to pretend they aren't disgusted by you.

White people and their halo effect is the reason

Any Turkcels on here?

@Allblueeeee

lookswise the average turkish guy cant slay in the western. Only if he plays the "i have good connections to bad boys" game well. In germany it works very well due to rap scene especially

i am turkish btw @wristcel

all female cashiers are cunts to me

Finally you took the Race pill, now if you would just stop coping and accept the HeightPill as well, that would be great.
Us ethnic midgets must know our place.

Finally you took the Race pill, now if you would just stop coping and accept the HeightPill as well, that would be great.
Us ethnic midgets must know our place.
Height pill is cope man, my oneitis dated a 150cm guy. I only swallowed the racepill because I saw it happen in front of my eyes, stupid bitch that was she was, but the other pill you mention is non-existent.

Height pill is cope man, my oneitis dated a 150cm guy. I only swallowed the racepill because I saw it happen in front of my eyes, stupid bitch that was she was, but the other pill you mention is non-existent.

You will find the truth someday friend.