Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ethnic bipedal-hippo consults her dog on how to reject ethnic men and ride white cocks = racepill + dogpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
This ethnic bipedal-hippo is consulting her dog to reject ethnic men so that she can marry a white normie.

and this is what she locked down --

@tehgymcel420

Last edited:
The white guy is so close do being an incel that he had to resort to dating a whale from outside his race. That couple is so pathetic.

fuark, devastating video. she wasn't even trying to hide it. absolutely shameless. those ethnics weren't even ugly too.

idk what to do at this point, this is killing me @SuperSaiyanGymcel

fuark, devastating video. she wasn't even trying to hide it. absolutely shameless. those ethnics weren't even ugly too.

idk what to do at this point, this is killing me @SuperSaiyanGymcel

Yup, two of them were quite good looking and careermaxxed. But she needs a white cock at the end of the day.

Raxe traitors needs to be removed from this existence.

I really dont know what to say im disgusted

This can't be true. This has to be staged. Like that Stacy with a crippled boyfriend.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Even being a good looking and careermaxxed ethnic, you get rejected by a landwhale of your own race. This is too absurd.
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

It truly is over.

What a filthy bitch.

She looks even more grotesque without makeup.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back