Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ethnic Arab guy slaying in thailand. Ethnicels gtfih.

Normie tier

Doesnt matter what race, any normal looking guy can do this. Water is wet thread
People act like it's only blonde, Blue eyed guys who slay in East Asia/SEA so I wouldn't say water thread. Lifefuel for ethnicels.

Also just wear glasses to hide your eyes theory.

idk man dont think they slaying like they portrait they maybe moneymaxxing or some sort of thing, and they are passport bros theres some sort of maxxing going on there even if they dont show it

idk man dont think they slaying like they portrait they maybe moneymaxxing or some sort of thing, and they are passport bros theres some sort of maxxing going on there even if they dont show it
Plenty of Arabs slay. It's not uncommon for Arabs to slay in Asia.

Plenty of Arabs slay. It's not uncommon for Arabs to slay in Asia.
yeah ik just cuz u see the ones slaying doesnt disprove the fact that good looks will slay doesnt matter what ethnicity
ive been to the middle east most of them are sub5 or just plain ugly

go to yemen you'll see what i mean manlets and chewing on those green leaves
I live in Lebanon.

People act like it's only blonde, Blue eyed guys who slay in East Asia/SEA so I wouldn't say water thread. Lifefuel for ethnicels.
In Thailand the only rule is don't be Thai man. So long as you're not a Thai man, then Thailand was designed for you.

Only retarded, self-hating basement dwellers take JBW to the extremes.

Anyone who's ever stepped foot outside their house etc etc could tell you that this is an observable reality that can be proven by simply observing public spaces.

Arabs are low inhib Basterds, most of them come from stable families, unlike us.

So if they are normie looking its not hard for them to slay, because they are NT, Religion maxxed and again have normal families.

Unlike us who grew with single mothers, or where father is cucked. and grew up in a cucked soycity.