Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ethnic Alert

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
w5ZmN0O.png

@Zer0/∞ he’s right though?

I hate my own race

Yet If given the chance I would fuck one of them or be in a relationship with one of the curry whores
Yea, I’ve seen attractive women of every race. There are definitely options out there for everyone (well unless you’re incel)

Whitecels are volcels and who wants a sheboon? There is nothing wrong with that

Whitecels are volcels and who wants a sheboon? There is nothing wrong with that
I can't tell if you're willingly a complete hypocrite, a 60iq shitskin, or both :feelskek:

go marry your cousin volcel :feelskek: shitskins are fakecels
My FUCKING COUSINS ARE WHITE MOTHERFUCKER why do you think i haven’t ascended? I’m the only brown person in my goddamned family.

My FUCKING COUSINS ARE WHITE MOTHERFUCKER why do you think i haven’t ascended? I’m the only brown person in my goddamned family.
You probably haven't ascended because you're just another ethnic volcel that refuses to touch anything a shade darker than chalk :feelsjuice:

You probably haven't ascended because you're just another ethnic volcel that refuses to touch anything a shade darker than chalk :feelsjuice:
Nah man i want a mexican toilet.

Fuck another rootless mutt, why be a volcel lusting after a specific demographic
How do you suppose i find a “rootless mutt” i live in a small boring town with lots of criminals.

How do you suppose i find a “rootless mutt” i live in a small boring town with lots of criminals.
Leave :feelsjuice:

that's what you tell all the white "volcels" to do :feelskek: so don't make excuses