Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ethan Klein declares war against incels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
War started when Eve rejected Adam for bad boy chad Devil.

(((h3h3productions)))

This is the end. :feelsbadman:

I fucking hate jews

He had SEX and I haven't. He has a fucking wife, and a child. There's no fight. He WON.

This is why we hate IT so much. WHY ARE YOU KICKING US WHEN WE ARE DOWN YOU FUCKING SADISTS?????

normies don't care about us.For how long will guys be told that it's over?

I hope idubbz didn't make a video on incels.

Hes an incel himself.

Why bother with another slave serving m'lady. He looks like a total soy cuck.

I'am not sure he has a typical intellect of a jew, probably just another fake jew maxxer.

tldr: clown world

Last edited:
Is this the guy whose "wife" is on only fans?

Getting angry at losers that you will never see let alone interact with in your life. Those Jews sure have a victim complex.

Also idubbz is a total cuck in the video. He downplayed his youtube persona he built as more virtuous person that critiqued abusive YouTubers calling his fan base stupid for falling for his “act”. I don’t know why everyone seems to turn cuck once they get the pussy or have a kid. That is why 4chans user base went full sjw or ((red pill)).

Normies don’t even know the proper definition of what an incel is. This guy is so far up his ass all he can smell is his own shit and he thinks everyone else likes it :feelsseriously:

He had SEX and I haven't. He has a fucking wife, and a child. There's no fight. He WON.

This is why we hate IT so much. WHY ARE YOU KICKING US WHEN WE ARE DOWN YOU FUCKING SADISTS?????
bro most of them on IT are trannies and landwhales, you really think actual normies lurk there, they have like 1,000 hours + on reddit they are fucking incels son.

a retarded jew that's betabuxxing a 3/10 whore

Jews gonna jew.

What?

Oh, (((them))) again...

Maxresdefault 2
Same guy dating this thing jfl. I wouldn't even class fucking Hila as ascension.

If he wasn't Jewish, he'd be posting here
full

over for autismmaxxed chrischan tier autistic retards

lol this retard

the jews did this