Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eternal romantic larp food lol

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic

Watch this video
Lol at Becky the eternal romantic

Listen to the gigablackpills

Oh I use tinder but I kept on going on dates they were shocked I was so much shorter than him,(in reality read; I was only swiping on 6 foot chads).

In the bar, oh he is cute, points to bar man who is near model tier 6 foot ethnic chad.

Tee hee I'm too shy to approach men I'm afraid noone wants me. (Also read tee hee I'm too shy to approach chad and think chad doesn't want me).

Ohhhhhhh and she's disabled of course and is 4 foot tall, oh i forgot to mention this teeeheeeee.

One question would absolutely destroy her, so how many 4 foot scoliosis men have you had a date with tee heee.

God i fucking hate women

Watch this video

Oh I use tinder but I kept on going on dates they were shocked I was so much shorter than him,(in reality read; I was only swiping on 6 foot chads).

In the bar, oh he is cute, points to bar man who is near model tier 6 foot ethnic chad.

Tee hee I'm too shy to approach men I'm afraid noone wants me. (Also read tee hee I'm too shy to approach chad and think chad doesn't want me).

Ohhhhhhh and she's disabled of course and is 4 foot tall, oh i forgot to mention this teeeheeeee.

One question would absolutely destroy her, so how many 4 foot scoliosis men have you had a date with tee heee.

Romantic.
Using a camera.
Literally the most low effort tool to get social attention. Duh, presh buton mak pictuh.

Men are the true romantics. Men have ideals and concepts like virtue, honor, integrity. Men crossed the oceans against all odds, men went on yolo expeditions into the jungle to discover lost cities. And women? Well, they can choose between prostitution or rape. Nowadays, mostly prostitution.

Also, hoch much makeup can this cunt put on her face? She looks like a painted vase for fucks sake.

"buh hew hew sniff sniff, I am so lonely"
Fucking hoe.
Make a pie broad.

Last edited:

Watch this video

tee hee im a serial dater but I cant find the chad I want

SHES FUCKING DISABLED WITH SCOLIOSIS

HOW IS THIS FAIR

I HAVE NO DISABILITIES AND JUST A SLIGHTLY BELOW AVERAGE FACE

AND HAVENT HAD A SINGLE IOTA OF AFFECTION OR INTEREST FROM WOMEN IN 33 YEARS AKA MY ENTIRE LIFE

fuck this cunt honestly, I wish her death.