Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Estrogen in our water is caused by women who take birth control pills

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Even after the water has been cleaned, traces of female hormones such as estrogen 17a ethinylestradiol (EE2) are found in the water in many places. These female sex hormones enter our water through the urine output of women (female piss) who take birth control pills.

So we literally drink estrogen when drinking water, which fucks up our manhood, just because some whores want to have sex with Chad without getting pregnant.

Last edited:
Make birth control illegal

Even after the water has been cleaned, traces of female hormones such as estrogen 17a ethinylestradiol (EE2) are found in the water in many places. These female sex hormones enter our water through the urine output of women (female piss) who take birth control pills.
Foid faggot
Sex haver ruining our lives

Foid faggot
Sex haver ruining our lives
We literally drink estrogen when drinking water, which fucks up our manhood, just because some whores want to have sex with Chad without getting pregnant.

I don't drink water. I drink bleach only.

So we literally drink estrogen when drinking water, which fucks up our manhood, just because some whores want to have sex with Chad without getting pregnant.
This should be a note worthy thread for the must read. :dab:

Bad enough Soy makes people have lesser body frame or whatever.

BRUTAL
Can't even get clean water due to disgusting foids

According to plan

I saw a documentary that Water is Made out of shit too . I May find It again

yes you need to buy a water filter this is actually predominantly a whore filter
carbon filters filter out these

Disgusting :feelsugh: foids are basically committing chemical warfare against men :reeeeee:
They are our enemies, don't show any mercy