Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Estimating The Percentage Of Women That Would Date A 5 Ft 2 Turbomanlet

20% is WAYYYYYYY too generous.

iu

5'1 foids still want lanklet chad

This guy is both retarded and too delusional to see how retarded he's being; those foids saying they wouldn't date a shorter man doesn't necessarily mean they would date EVERY man taller than them. 5'2 men are instantly kicked out of the potential dating pool by 95% of foids taller than 4'8. Those foids willing to date shorter are probably literal 6'5 giants who would only be willing to date a couple of inches below them just for a wider availability of men (which fits in well with the 5% percentage), this shit is stupid as fuck. :lul:

Found in le comments
You don't need all women to like you, or even a huge number. You just need a few ... or even just one if she's the right one. I just don't see the point of dredging through these statistics.
20% compared to 90% means you have to try 4.5 times harder than the average man jfl.
4.5x as many shit dates that end in nothing
4.5x as many heartless bitches that destroy your confidence
4.5x as much time and money spent for nothing

Also, of all the women I have ever dated in all my life, I can't think of any who would date a dude who was 6'5. They would think he was too tall. I would say it's not that they liked short dudes, but that they just liked dudes who are closer to their own height.
iu

Last edited:
This guy is both retarded and too delusional to see how retarded he's being; those foids saying they wouldn't date a shorter men doesn't necessarily mean they would date EVERY man taller than them. 5'2 men are instantly kicked out of the potential dating pool by every foid taller than 4'8. Those foids willing to date shorter are probably literal 6'5 giants who would only be willing to date a couple of inches below them just for a wider availability of men (which fits in well with the 5% percentage), teracope. :lul:

This guy is both retarded and too delusional to see how retarded he's being; those foids saying they wouldn't date a shorter man doesn't necessarily mean they would date EVERY man taller than them. 5'2 men are instantly kicked out of the potential dating pool by 95% of foids taller than 4'8. Those foids willing to date shorter are probably literal 6'5 giants who would only be willing to date a couple of inches below them just for a wider availability of men (which fits in well with the 5% percentage), this shit is stupid as fuck. :lul:
True, and even if they were short just because they claim they would date a shorter man doesn't mean they actually do.

How much of the female population has a birth defect, is severely disabled, midget, etc.? That should come around to about 10%, just a guess. 20% is a result of women lying

I would say about 5%
Depends where you live really some countries are really short.
More like 0.5%. Even in the shortest countries in the world, most foids wouldn't accept a 5'2 guy. At that height, you might as well be dead.

Last edited:
More like 0.5%. Even in the shortest countries in the world, most foids wouldn't accept a 5'2 guy. At that height, you might as well be dead.
Yeah that's true 5'2 is basically a death sentence outside of maybe SEA or SA, even then difficult with foreigners competing now

Knock a zero off that number and it MIGHT be true.

Honestly never realized that 5’1” was bottom 15% for women, but I guess that makes sense. It’s pretty astounding the men in my family are as tall as we are considering how small our women are.