Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

especially now in 2020 clubs are cuckdoms

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
i remember someone of older date asking me why i dont do clubbing

well real reason is cus i cant dance

BUT probably other reason is that its humilation centre for males and simping/attention kingdom for women.

women go to clubs to "have fun" but the fun that will undoubtely take place in that club is in 80% about other men thirsting to get their attention.
you dont even need to knowhow to dance if u are woman, move your body and males will simp

Clubs are pathetic.
Like 80% males. women usually get inside for free or much cheaper. women are coming out with their boyfriends, just so they can evaluate how nuch their chad mogs thirsry normies. Everything is expensive as hell. To be honest it is not even safe to go there as a lonely unsocial man.

I hope the coroba will damage these degenerate places well.

Here in my shit country, clubs never let males in without dames to accompany them anyway. :feelskek:

according to stupid faggots like dregshit normies get laid n clubs by just being "NT"

according to stupid faggots like dregshit normies get laid n clubs by just being "NT"

Clubs are terrible. Just foids looking for a night with Chad while losers buy their drinks.