Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ESCAPING THE SIMULATION[CLASSIFIED]

TrollPILLER

TrollPILLER

I can see you
Hello there members of planet earth as we all know that in our daily life we cope to begin our day whether it be supporting your political ideology or your football team or to any general consumerism shit .

Point is why do we do that ? Now some of you might say that to cope with death that's true but there's another thing .

THE HIGHER ELITES HAVE FOOLED US INTO BEING CONSUMERISTS SO THAT WE CANT SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE.

Point is we're living in a simulation
Images 36

Where nothing really matters a place where nothing lasts forever a place so useless that it makes you cope to misguide from your real true goals .

EARTH IS A SIMULATION FIELD

Let's take a look of it through ancient religions .

HINDUISM
The wheel of life Buddhism BhavachakraImages 38

The hindus believed in the theory of reincarnation cycles meaning our birth and death are completely random our life forms are completely random things that we inherit in life are not chosen by us .

[For example- race , gender, physicality (face and height) , life forms (you could be reborn as a fish in next life )]

Now they believed that the human birth is the best kind of birth because humans are intelligent and can escape the cycle of reincarnation or known as "moksha"

EGYPTIANS

Images 37

The ancient Egyptians believed that when they died their spiritual body would continue to exist in an afterlife very similar to their living world. However, entry into this afterlife was not guaranteed. The dead had to negotiate a dangerous underworld journey and face the final judgment before they were granted access.

Even after life will not going to be easy for you.

MAYANS

Images 39
The Maya believe that the soul is bound to the body at birth. Only death or sickness can part the body and soul, with death being the permanent parting. To them, there is an afterlife that the soul reaches after death.

Every religion on this planet believes in life after death that's means there's a higher purpose for us .

26ae663da0eb17817295f64c92c7ac07 1573x1065 0x0 1600x1200 crop
The higher elites are distracting us in materialistic bullshit funding their filthy war using TV and internet as a means of mind control to keep the sheeps under influence while they themselves believe in a higher power.

Fun fact you can't be a free mason if you're an atheist
IMG 20240818 000423

REMEMBER THE GOAL THE SON YOU HAVE TO ESCAPE THE REINCARNATION CYCLE SO THAT YOU NEVER COMEBACK TO THIS SHITHOLE THAT WE CALL EARTH EVER AGAIN .

Last edited:
Do people that rope get a bad afterlife or nah

how easily does god forgive? How can I burn the karmas and deeds if they do exist
The only currency on this earth is good deeds as you can redeem your good karma to escape the cycle of constant reincarnation.

God will forgive your mistakes if you've done majority good deeds please just don't fuck someone over .

What did i should do every day in order to get good karma fast?

Retard you'll end up in a constant cycle of reincarnation with no memories intact
I actually want that. I would also rope at this very moment if I knew reincarnation as such was 100% real

The only currency on this earth is good deeds as you can redeem your good karma to escape the cycle of constant reincarnation.

God will forgive your mistakes if you've done majority good deeds please just don't fuck someone over .
Karma as taught by religions is brainwashing

le matrix omg the le matrix is gettin' me

There is no karma or afterlife punishments

If we're in a simulation, perhaps nested within other simulation worlds, then at some point we're also being hosted in a non-simulation world. The boundary between the host and simulation world is merely an arbitrary one, a doorway that is open. Therefore we are real. And if the host world is itself a self-replicating simulation world that re-simulates itself, such that it's simulations all the way down, then there is no difference between a simulation and the thing it is simulating. The map is the territory. The simulation is reality unto itself.

How do I wake up and go back to my real self

Even if you escape the simulation you will still remain inkwell in the superliminal space

Effort thread.
This is nothing new to me, but it gives that hint.

All about possibilities,
a shared predicament.

If we're in a simulation, perhaps nested within other simulation worlds, then at some point we're also being hosted in a non-simulation world. The boundary between the host and simulation world is merely an arbitrary one, a doorway that is open. Therefore we are real. And if the host world is itself a self-replicating simulation world that re-simulates itself, such that it's simulations all the way down, then there is no difference between a simulation and the thing it is simulating. The map is the territory. The simulation is reality unto itself.
If anyone here has seen the show Supernatural, God loves creating "drafts" for the Sake of entertainment

If anyone here has seen the show Supernatural, God loves creating "drafts" for the Sake of entertainment
Interesting. Terry Davis used to say our purpose is to entertain God.

Ah no this is not Terry Davis's God we are talking about here.

This One views us as Toys.
Man I hope thats not true. The idea of a god literally torturing living beings that feel pain and viewing them as his toys is horrendous. The most abhorrent thing i could possibly think of

Based W

Man I hope thats not true. The idea of a god literally torturing living beings that feel pain and viewing them as his toys is horrendous. The most abhorrent thing i could possibly think of
The only thing that exists is a Will to live that fights itself for the sole Sake of being.
It is a parasitic existence, and it's insurance comes at the price of another.

There is nothing close to Benevolence the more you observe it.
It is violent, restless, and without solution.
As long as it exists, it Will only invoke problems with the need of a problem solver.

The only thing that exists is a Will to live that fights itself for the sole Sake of being.
It is a parasitic existence, and it's insurance comes at the price of another.

There is nothing close to Benevolence the more you observe it.
It is violent, restless, and without solution.
As long as it exists, it Will only invoke problems with the need of a problem solver.
Pretty much.