Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ER's ricecel roommate stole his candles, people seem to forget that

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
The argument, "ER took the life of three ricecels" is a bit irrelevant, because his roommate was arrested for stealing his candles (even after he tried to lie to the cops about it).

ER didn't like his roommates, and said that they had annoying faces - granted - very trite of ER, but it was just bad luck that both of his two roommates, and their ricecel friend (making a total of 3 ricecels) were all in the same place, at the exact same time when ER decided to go ER.

The fourth male who lost his life, was a victim of bad luck also, because ER wasn't aiming his weapon at anyone in particular during that point of his rampage - ER was indiscriminately firing shots into a market, and that male just happened to get hit.

The thing about ER's rampage is that he injured (14) a lot more people than he... you know.

Nobody likes their roommates stealing their stuff. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

There are many reasons for killing people, some good, some shitty. I think stealing candles falls into the shitty category.

[Venting] ER's ricecel roommate stole his candles

[Venting] ER's ricecel roommate stole his candles

Unforgivable crime

The user above me steals candles

ER shoved them up his ass?

There are many reasons for killing people, some good, some shitty. I think stealing candles falls into the shitty category.
Elliot Rodger thought otherwise and clearly wasn't happy that his roommate didn't get punished after he called the police on him for stealing. In the past, many people believed that petty theft should be severely punished.

Stealing a loaf of bread or a handkerchief could send even a minor to the gallows in 18th century England, whereas today such punishment would be seen as outrageous by most people. According to Edward Dutton, the overall effect of these draconian laws on society was positive.

Last edited:
1. Human life isn't worth anything in California (dogs are valued more than ugly men in CA).

2. In places like Brazil, thieves get their hand cut off when they get caught blatantly stealing someone else's stuff.

Last edited: