Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Error 404 wife not found (Daron Malakian)

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
soad_daron.JPG

daron-malakian-of-system-of-a-down-during-system-of-a-down-promote-picture-id106833837

The guy looks like a school shooter and even with his status he cannot slay. While the rest of System of a Down members are married to Armenian beauties he is still single. Some pictures show him with the model Jessica Miller but no PDA. Like hell, the guy still lives with parents. 

School shooter:

B9447C_IUAAvHLI.jpg

Serj Tankian (the band's singer), on other hand, is a terrorist slayer and possilbly the most NT man in human history. He is married to a beautiful woman and also had a gf when he was 14 and even talked about going to concerts with her and other "teen love" things. Look at this video:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpqI7hWM7QY[/video]

He is more NT than the most average and stereotypical Normie.

Living proof that status =/= sex

he also recently mourned the death of Charles Manson which I found pretty admirable on his part. Definitely not your run of the mill cuck entertainer

Kointo said:
Living proof that status =/= sex

There are like hundreds of pics of him with female fans and no pics where he kisses a girl.

incelman said:
There are like hundreds of pics of him with female fans and no pics where he kisses a girl.

There's no hope.

ohboku said:
>Armenian beauties
Lol

My favorite oxymoron.

cope thread. if he wanted to and if he wants he can easily score chicks and im sure he fucked loads of them on peak of their popularity back in the day. he might be just mental or gay.

ohboku said:
>Armenian beauties
Lol

CqXadHWVIAAqEhX.jpg

dr-problematic said:
cope thread. if he wanted to and if he wants he can easily score chicks and im sure he fucked loads of them on peak of their popularity back in the day. he might be just mental or gay.

The guy looks like an incel coping wtih drugs

ohboku said:
Because they both are ugly, armenian or not.

Even with coats of make up. Imagine them without it.

"Such a lonely day
And it's mine
The most loneliest day of my life"

I remember reading that song was about his brother, but could be about himself after all.

SwansonSamsonite said:
"Such a lonely day
And it's mine

I remember reading that song was about his brother, but could be about himself after all.

What fucking brother? He is an only child.

incelman said:
SwansonSamsonite said:
"Such a lonely day
And it's mine
What fucking brother? He is an only child.

Now I googled it and it says:
"The song was written as a tribute to Daron's brother, who died in a fire when they were children."

SwansonSamsonite said:
Now I googled it and it says:
"The song was written as a tribute to Daron's brother, who died in a fire when they were children."

Wikipedia says Daron is an only child