Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [ERfuel] Every incel should hate the summer the most

• Thread starter Incel_Soldier_Steff
  • Start date
Incel_Soldier_Steff

Incel_Soldier_Steff

#FreeAlekMinassian
-
Do you feel the same when you see girls in hot pants or just girls who wear slutty clothes (which is normal in summer in their eyes) I always Think: why am I ugly. Because of my ugliness i wont get a chance to get one of these while the chads can get anyone without even approaching... I dont want to live anymore I just want something beautiful in my life and that makes me Happy

We should fight against the chads and stacys to let them know who we are and to make them fear of us

I don't see shit

Do you feel the same when you see girls in hot pants or just girls who wear slutty clothes (which is normal in summer in their eyes) I always Think: why am I ugly. Because of my ugliness i wont get a chance to get one of these while the chads can get anyone without even approaching... I dont want to live anymore I just want something beautiful in my life and that makes me Happy

We should fight against the chads and stacys to let them know who we are and to make them fear of us

Oh yes. This is a problem for me. Today it felt worse. Like I sank into a deep depression, and this was after a counseling session. It just hit me. Mostly I will end up home alone at night like I am now. And seeing all those people with someone else, someone to be with, share with, have a moment with, I mean fuck, as I was coming back from doing laundry, there was this couple sitting by the field sharing a moment, and even these 2 I am guessing homeless couple cause they were sleeping in like the patio field overlook stand thing. And it hits you. Esp. when you have gone on so long like this and it hasn't changed. And it becomes, "Oh fuck, will I ever even have children and how do I change this?"

Thank god for islam.
any bitch that wears jeans gets molested and shamed where i live,kek

This is why I go out, let them get used to unattractive guys staring at their ass cheeks.

Over

Attachments

• 85441411.jpg
    85441411.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 130
I don't leave the house. I don't leave my room.

Thank god for islam.
any bitch that wears jeans gets molested and shamed where i live,kek
Damn I need to move there asap,they will probably just murder me for being a whitecel but oh well.

I fucking hate summer especially here in Australia it gets scorching hot while normies are out having fun I'm in my room trying to cope in the heat
Makes it 10 times harder to cope

Winter is the best