Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion @ErenYeager, did you read the leaks?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
I dont read or watch Snk, but I was on the 4chan anime board (/a/) because I like the evangelion threads, and I saw a bunch of threads in the catalogue regarding how mad people are at the leaks of the last chapter. @erenyeager, since I know that you’re a big fan of snk, did you read the leaks? If so, what did you think?

also tagging other animecels:

@kikecel
@WØLF

I haven't read your post.
I have a sense that it contains spoilers.
yeah I heard about the leaks, didnt want to get into them in order to not get spoiled. I already feel like shit and having the ending of AOT spoiled for me at the end will make me wanna rope.

I haven't read your post.
I have a sense that it contains spoilers.
yeah I heard about the leaks, didnt want to get into them in order to not get spoiled. I already feel like shit and having the ending of AOT spoiled for me at the end will make me wanna rope.
There is no spoilers my post tho. All I said was that niggas online be mad about the leaks, and that I was just asking if you have read them yet and what you think about them. No worries

There is no spoilers my post tho. All I said was that niggas online be mad about the leaks, and that I was just asking if you have read them yet and what you think about them. No worries
read your post. I havent read the leaks, and I dont wanna know what people think about them honestly

Too busy roping and coping

read your post. I havent read the leaks, and I dont wanna know what people think about them honestly
Huh. Well, hopefully you can enjoy the ending without it being spoiled for you. I might start reading snk as well. I like reading mangas after they end so that I dont have to wait for a new chapter every week.
Too busy roping and coping
Its over. Ive been coping with steam games and studying. I havent read manga or watched anime in over a year tho.

Huh. Well, hopefully you can enjoy the ending without it being spoiled for you. I might start reading snk as well. I like reading mangas after they end so that I dont have to wait for a new chapter every week.
I enjoyed the manga alot, even some chapters that people really hated. hope the ending wont disappoint

jfc what a hack, capeshit tier