Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Eren Yeager turns into an incel

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★★★★

He's kinda right about season 4 Mikasa

I mean he did die a virgin..

All women are whores

Every last one of them

Eren is a fakecel aince thousands of fatherless whores thirst over him pn tiktok

His jawline is insane.

Eren is a fakecel aince thousands of fatherless whores thirst over him pn tiktok
Honestly I can't even blame the whores. Season 4 Eren is the definition of a chad

I mean he did die a virgin..
Yeah, that whole ending sucked.

"Yes I like Mikasa and she likes me, but instead of properly finishing the genocide I started and fucking my crush, I am gonna left 20% of them alive so they can kill Eldians 50 year later, and gonna kill myself for no reason".

Shitty ahh story.
Also they made Historia make child with a random men who used to throw stones at her for no reason lmao.

Kekfuel video

@To koniec

Floch is a real nigga every normalfaggot hated him and that made me like him as a character even more, loved the shitposting on r/yeagerbomb but of course cant even have a single good subreddit in that shithole place fucking faggots.

Yeah, that whole ending sucked.

"Yes I like Mikasa and she likes me, but instead of properly finishing the genocide I started and fucking my crush, I am gonna left 20% of them alive so they can kill Eldians 50 year later, and gonna kill myself for no reason".

Shitty ahh story.
Also they made Historia make child with a random men who used to throw stones at her for no reason lmao.
Agreed. Ending didn't feel as good as it was hyped up to be