Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Erdogan may ban Twitter and Netflix

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-

Fuckin life fuel,finally ı wont need to pay money for degeneracy just bcs ı want to watch other shows or see tweets from annoying trannie whores about violence against wahmen.
Still fuck him through,he will probably ban this site too so please stop being mean to ErDOGan

People will find workarounds, cope.

1493945991879.png

Erdogan Khan putting cucks on their place

What's wrong with Netflix outside of the crappy shows?

Fuckin life fuel,finally ı wont need to pay money for degeneracy just bcs ı want to watch other shows or see tweets from annoying trannie whores about violence against wahmen.
Still fuck him through,he will probably ban this site too so please stop being mean to ErDOGan

wish he banned Tik tok tho. That app is raising the next generation to be materialistic fucks, especially the foids

What's wrong with Netflix outside of the crappy shows?
Promation of degeneracy,all the teen shows in general,two faced policies,not supporting small movie creators outside of giga-western countrys like USA (Hlaf of the movies ı want to watch are not avalaible here)

Promation of degeneracy,all the teen shows in general,two faced policies,not supporting small movie creators outside of giga-western countrys like USA (Hlaf of the movies ı want to watch are not avalaible here)
Almost every new show they have is from a foreign studio so I don't know about that last one.

ERdogan haha xD
To be honest i dont know shit about turkey but i think someone will find a way to access social media nevertheless.

Another step towards the Caliphate

Unfortunately not gonna happen he will gonna lose his popularity even more I think the best one is bringing some kind of restriction system like similar to s.korea and china
which is basically you need to enter your state identity number to enter the internet well you might say to me why would you want that as a incel you stupid moron but the thing is we are in turkey not like in the west people don't know anything about us we are pretty much invisible lol
and the other thing why i want a strong restriction in social media is there are so many pkk and other terrorist scums spreading their own agenda, LGBT and kurdish propaganda about Turkish ppl and goverment they are doing all of these things while living in Turkey jfl and ofc internet is anonymous so most of them keel doing same shit over and over again without any kind of punishment so they will gonna get ass fucked by this if erdogan approves to do new regulation about social media

More annoying authoritarian garbage. I mean I hate and abstain from soycial media, but on my own accord. Would hate to do that by decree of someone.

Unfortunately not gonna happen he will gonna lose his popularity even more I think the best one is bringing some kind of restriction system like similar to s.korea and china
which is basically you need to enter your state identity number to enter the internet well you might say to me why would you want that as a incel you stupid moron but the thing is we are in turkey not like in the west people don't know anything about us we are pretty much invisible lol
and the other thing why i want a strong restriction in social media is there are so many pkk and other terrorist scums spreading their own agenda, LGBT and kurdish propaganda about Turkish ppl and goverment they are doing all of these things while living in Turkey jfl and ofc internet is anonymous so most of them keel doing same shit over and over again without any kind of punishment so they will gonna get ass fucked by this if erdogan approves to do new regulation about social media
Just Bigbrothermaxx bro theory

Just raise more jingoistic idiots theory

Netflix is pure garbage anyway. Every time I go on there I have to spend 40 minutes sifting through all of the shit to find something that seems barely watchable and even then, most of the time it ends up being crap anyway.

I don't think I even need to say anything about twitter or youtube.

So many turks here

People will probably use VPNs. It’s good that he is trying to stop degeneracy by banning that gay ass shit

jfl that watermelon seller is truly insane
but based too

Hope he becomes a dictator soon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back