Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Era of cheap Indian devs taking software jobs is coming to an end

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Finally some positive news in this accursed fucking filthy shithole planet.

Skilled High tier Indian dev salaries are starting to match Europe, still below America but maybe that will too change given another decade or two. This is great for Programmercel's future!

LIFEFUEL @based_meme @WizardofSoda @proudweeb @ethniccel1 @C&UNIX @fukurou

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/cscareerquestionsEU/comments/thrsdy/india_is_experiencing_huge_salary_hikes_now_it/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

What's the working condition like tho? Do they have anything similar to 996 in India?

What's the working condition like tho? Do they have anything similar to 996 in India?
Yes but for in-demand devs, probably not as bad. But for average worker yes they have 996, I have curry cousins who tell me their bosses force them to work 10+ hours 6 days, sometimes full weeks with not a single break day. And the average curry worker has no leverage to escape for at least a few years or more until they have sufficient xp to upgrade and escape.

Great news. I follow many stocks, and the tech companies and they just keep growing at this insane rate each year. Which the revenues are now beyond enormous yet still growing at this rate! And there is more of the tech companies over time.

So they probably have to establish R&D bases all over like in India. Then if all the available talent is bought up, they have to outbid the other firms.

For the wages say the value to the company is $500,000 a year. If they can get guys for $30,000 a year great. If they have to pay $60,000 a year then they will pay that.

But for average worker yes they have 996, I have curry cousins who tell me their bosses force them to work 10+ hours 6 days, sometimes full weeks with not a single break day.
Brutal. I certainly hope xp gained overseas can be transferred back to one's home country. I doubt an oldcel can actually survive 996 while competing with fresh graduates from college.

Brutal. I certainly hope xp gained overseas can be transferred back to one's home country. I doubt an oldcel can actually survive 996 while competing with fresh graduates from college.
For curries who go overseas, their xp overseas is worth like 2x as much back home if not more even.
Great news. I follow many stocks, and the tech companies and they just keep growing at this insane rate each year. Which the revenues are now beyond enormous yet still growing at this rate! And there is more of the tech companies over time.

So they probably have to establish R&D bases all over like in India. Then if all the available talent is bought up, they have to outbid the other firms.

For the wages say the value to the company is $500,000 a year. If they can get guys for $30,000 a year great. If they have to pay $60,000 a year then they will pay that.
Indeed,the tech wages skyrocketing is ideal. Trucels who can pull this shit off and profit off the next tech revolution(DeFi Crypto?,AI/ML, white collar automation etc.) can retire far faster. hopefully I can do it.

Yes but for in-demand devs, probably not as bad. But for average worker yes they have 996, I have curry cousins who tell me their bosses force them to work 10+ hours 6 days, sometimes full weeks with not a single break day. And the average curry worker has no leverage to escape for at least a few years or more until they have sufficient xp to upgrade and escape.
what a fantastic species

what a fantastic species
Accursed planet indeed. The vast majority of us live a worthless and mediocre life, void of anything remotely entertaining.

For curries who go overseas, their xp overseas is worth like 2x as much back home if not more even.

Indeed,the tech wages skyrocketing is ideal. Trucels who can pull this shit off and profit off the next tech revolution(DeFi Crypto?,AI/ML, white collar automation etc.) can retire far faster. hopefully I can do it.

I think its going to shock people how high wages go in the coming years. I've been arguing since 2003 if our policy makers would just print massively and get the money to everybody on a monthly basis, this economy will explode.

Finally in 2020 the authorities on a global level fully came kicking and screaming to my full plan, and they said fuck it and started printing for real and just getting the money to everybody.

Companies across America now they have willing customers wanting to give them full price orders, but the companies they don't have enough capacity to meet the orders. So they are rushing to hire people, to build new offices and CapEx. And they are making gigantic profits on their businesses.

So it surprised me they are paying this much so fast in India, but they have to because the companies are too greedy to pass up profitable orders.

Well fuck, I'm already back in school trying to get a different career, because it didn't work out for me in programming.

Well fuck, I'm already back in school trying to get a different career, because it didn't work out for me in programming.
if u have the mental energy consider tech sales maxxing. U can hit 7 figures if have the will power.

if u have the mental energy consider tech sales maxxing. U can hit 7 figures if have the will power.
I don't have any more energy. My depression won, and I'm running only on E now. I'm barely making it through the program I'm in now.

Finally some positive news in this accursed fucking filthy shithole planet.

Skilled High tier Indian dev salaries are starting to match Europe, still below America but maybe that will too change given another decade or two. This is great for Programmercel's future!

LIFEFUEL @based_meme @WizardofSoda @proudweeb @ethniccel1 @C&UNIX @fukurou

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/cscareerquestionsEU/comments/thrsdy/india_is_experiencing_huge_salary_hikes_now_it/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

This was bound to happen cause inflation is destroying any reason for Indian devs to bother immigrating to Canada/USA. Why bother moving to Canada when you'll be dead before you can pay off your home? The quality of life in north america is cratering and word is getting out.

Also the value of software devs is at least 10 to 100 times more influential to a company's success than all the stupid office foids in HR and management who do absolutely jack shit. The good thing about Covid is it has made foids totally useless to companies. So it was inevitable that dev salaries are rising.

I think its going to shock people how high wages go in the coming years. I've been arguing since 2003 if our policy makers would just print massively and get the money to everybody on a monthly basis, this economy will explode.

Finally in 2020 the authorities on a global level fully came kicking and screaming to my full plan, and they said fuck it and started printing for real and just getting the money to everybody.

Companies across America now they have willing customers wanting to give them full price orders, but the companies they don't have enough capacity to meet the orders. So they are rushing to hire people, to build new offices and CapEx. And they are making gigantic profits on their businesses.

So it surprised me they are paying this much so fast in India, but they have to because the companies are too greedy to pass up profitable orders.
nigga this printing bullshit is terrible we're fucked

most of the companies prefer oldcels as they're far more experienced. most of the newcels barely land a job.

indians are the lowest of the races. they are incapable of anything other than scamming and spamming
indians poison all tech search results for a quick scammy buck

indians deserve inceldom.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back