Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel er9 emba radio living in the woods

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
er9 emba radio living in the woods

the head choppers were probably rich kids - like the Russian ones were... and not other homeless guys...

the story of me living in the woods. And other places...

woods

the dude that betrayed me, gave me the idea to live in the woods... this was probably in my late teens? something like that.

my incel betrayal story was split into two sections because I pushed the wrong button

b1

b2

ofc, it's much more of a ordeal to sneak into the woods these days thanks to the gdmf cameras everywhere!

but it was a good life. peaceful... cozy. if rough...

should play in you browser, if not, try downloading and renaming the suffix to m4a

episode / topic guide / link (if available)

Emba radio! (no# @ hidden zone)
er2 kittens vs rats (repost)

er3 incels of the 80s 90s tributemaxx
er4 rude edgelordmaxxing
er5 (pending TBA) fifth anniversary!
er6 mannequin sexdoll fun!
er7 murderer ascension story
er8 I'm dying

er9 the woods

Last edited:
holy shit you're a hillbilly (no offense)

I thought you were a chatgpt bot tbh

I thought you were a chatgpt bot tbh
I'm well programed bro... Sometimes I don't sleep! Yesterday I was busy buying dog flea medicine and stuff.

But I'm real enough.

I sold my truck in key west Florida and went homeless. Bought a bike with the 300$ I got from the truck and stayed in Miami sleeping on the beaches. Just hated having jobs. I liked the freedom of being on the road. I've got some crazy stories, too. Maybe I'll make a thread about them. Long live emba radio !

I sold my truck in key west Florida and went homeless. Bought a bike with the 300$ I got from the truck and stayed in Miami sleeping on the beaches. Just hated having jobs. I liked the freedom of being on the road. I've got some crazy stories, too. Maybe I'll make a thread about them. Long live emba radio !
Thanks bro!

Yeah biking is much better that car camping... Easily hidden. Longer stays. More affordable!

I know a Manlet bro that also is biker in the keys. Works there. Bigbuxx! Free solar panels everywhere! He mails them to his house...

Brian the shoveler

What's your favorite book, Emba? I'm looking for something new to read.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back