Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ER was more of an aspie rather than an incel.

cupcaker

cupcaker

Recruit
★★★
Or "mentalcel."

Dude was attractive, the recessed chin was a "problem" but I know plenty of chad's who pull that don't have a sharp jaw. Besides he killed incels and ugly femoids.

He was alright looking. Wouldn't go as far as to call him attractive. He certainly wasn't ugly at least,

CopingGymcel said:
He was alright looking. Wouldn't go as far as to call him attractive. He certainly wasn't ugly at least,

You're right. He'd still have no problem getting it with a 6 - 6.5.

He was retarded.

Eh, he definitely was mentalcel but I don’t think he’d have been great with women either way. He had a very beta face and looked much younger than he was. On top of that he was obviously Hapa. Contrary to the prevailing opinion, you don’t have to be UGLY to be incel. Looking too young or being the wrong race is plenty.

He was not good looking lmao.

His chin was pretty bad and his whole face looked try-hard, which ironically fit his mentality. He tried his absolute best to become attractive.

NegroKing said:
Eh, he definitely was mentalcel but I don’t think he’d have been great with women either way. He had a very beta face and looked much younger than he was. On top of that he was obviously Hapa. Contrary to the prevailing opinion, you don’t have to be UGLY to be incel. Looking too young or being the wrong race is plenty.

You're right but chicks still dig asians. Just take a peep at those Kpop bands, girls would throw themselves at their 3 inch dicks.

He was an 6.5/10, could have find femoids that liked pretty boys and getted an GF.

Too bad he was an narcissistic Sperg, yo yea, mentalcel.

cupcaker said:

3 or 4 perhaps. 6-6.5? Nah.

CopingGymcel said:
3 or 4 perhaps. 6-6.5? Nah.

I don't know. He certainly wasn't bad looking and on top of that he cruised around in a BMW Coupe all day.

cupcaker said:

Obviously you have never read "My twisted World" ER was the truest of truecels. 

How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind. If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice! (My twisted World pg.84)  

ER was a racist, truecel. He literally was LIVED at the sight of young couples.

He was not good looking lol, if you think a skinny short hapa guy is good looking in California , you smoke good stuff

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:

How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind. If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice! (My twisted World pg.84)  

B
B
C
T H E O R Y

His main fault was his autistic tendencies. The way he spoke was very off putting. He sounded like a creep and his manurisms were also creepy.

He wasn't ugly, I know his attractiveness is debateble, but he could have had sex. Most likely not with his ideal blonde, but he could have at least gotten his cawk wet.

If he had cleared up his sperginess his main limiting factor would be his hapa status. Foids don't like Asian men in general.

Sub8Hate said:
His main fault was his autistic tendencies. The way he spoke was very off putting. He sounded like a creep and his manurisms were also creepy.

He wasn't ugly, I know his attractiveness is debateble, but he could have had sex. Most likely not with his ideal blonde, but he could have at least gotten his cawk wet.

If he had  cleared up his sperginess his main limiting factor would be his hapa status. Foids don't like Asian men in general.

Bushladen008 said:
He was not good looking lol, if you think a skinny short hapa guy is good looking in California , you smoke good stuff

T.Fellow autistcel

He was better looking that you.

Fuck ER, he was a lookism normie fag that killed our own kind.

Unbearable2woman said:
T.Fellow autistcel

Having seen him, I'd say he is better looking than ER. He is a volcel in denial with a vendetta against other volcels.

Unbearable2woman said:
T.Fellow autistcel

I'm not autistic lol, I'm perfectly sane and rational.

ER looked like a normie.

ER wasn't Aspie. He could talk just fine.

He was somewhere in the severe narcissistic spectrum. Which is great to have if you're attractive, not if you're a Hapa manlet.

CopingGymcel said:
Having seen him, I'd say he is better looking than ER. He is a volcel in denial with a vendetta against other volcels.

What? Me volcel? The guys I'm attacking have incredibly high standards, I would take any female as a girlfriend as long she's not deformed or extremely fat. I was thinking about getting a landwhale and encourage her too loose fat but she will cuck me once she get in shape lol

CopingGymcel said:
Having seen him, I'd say he is better looking than ER.

Dude what the fuck are you saying? bushladen is just a plain average joe, the same you look in facebook images just being here and existing, Elliot Rodger have the pretty boy hapa phenotype.

>4 dick
>5'6 in california
>half asian
>weak chin
yeah bra, just be confident

Bushladen008 said:
I'm not autistic lol, I'm perfectly sane and rational.

You are at least in the spectrum.

Someone perfectly sane and rational with your 5/10 looks will be not posting in an incel Forum.

Unbearable2woman said:
Dude what the fuck are you saying? bushladen is just a plain average joe, the same you look in facebook images just being here and existing, Elliot Rodger have the pretty boy hapa phenotype.

ER was 4.5/10.

ER was the ultimate man. Noone will ever top him. NOONE.

CopingGymcel said:
ER was 4.5/10.

I having a autism overload rigth now, and he`s a 4.5 then i`m a -2/10 just like the rest of the truecels

Stop coping, should i have be born with his face i will probably slaying bitches rigth now since i`m low Inhibition and not autistic.

Unbearable2woman said:
I having a autism overload rigth now, and he`s a 4.5 then i`m a -2/10 just like the rest of the truecels

Stop coping, should i have be born with his face i will probably slaying bitches rigth now since i`m low Inhibition and not autistic.

I'm not coping, I'm giving him a realistic rating. Most girls would find his face "uncanny." He had a top tier forehead, that's about it.

CopingGymcel said:
I'm not coping, I'm giving him a realistic rating. Most girls would find his face "uncanny." He had a top tier forehead, that's about it.

I hate lookism but most of these guys would benefit from it, they can't rate at all.

CopingGymcel said:

An 4.5 will not have attracted literally fangirls after what he did, again you are coping.

"most girls" LMAO should i looked like rodger all i have to do is looksmax, develop social skills, go after jailbait-esque females pretty boy chasers, with focus in K-POP fetishists and i will probably get a count of 10 in 4 months.

ER was a self proclaimed Blonde stacy chaser with Asperger and that was his problem; You know, declarations like yours is one of the reasons of why people think we incels are a bunch of mentally ill average dudes with high standars.

Unbearable2woman said:
An 4.5 will not have attracted literally fangirls after what he did, again you are coping.

Yes, they will.

CopingGymcel said:
Yes, they will.

I was rated 4.5, and trust i me if i did what he do the only thing i will get is being a subconsciously reminder to femoids of how entitled, creepy, and dangerous unnatractive guys are.

Notice how only 5-6/10 mentalcels agreed with you, that`s not telling you something?

Unbearable2woman said:
I was rated 4.5, and trust i me if i did what he do the only thing i will get is being a subconsciously reminder to femoids of how entitled, creepy, and dangerous unnatractive guys are.

Notice how only 5-6/10 mentalcels agreed with you, that`s not telling you something?

Normies know what looks good and what doesn't. ER looks weird, and that's the truth. Most people would agree with this even if they didn't know what he had done.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:

Everything ER said about race was absolutely true.

My god when people are saying 6-6.5/10 is alright looking you can clearly see how corrupted with norman scum this site has become. If that is alright then us incels are hideous monsters. Damn this place has really become lookism 2.0 when are we getting our first female incel poster guys?

COPE. LOL ER had fangirls on him so he certainly wasn't bad looking.

I have never seen a fangirl for Seung Hui Cho, it's obvious why

5382a9cc3f914.image.jpg

Well, breaking out of inceldom does require quite a bit of social skills. It's not even about having autism/asperger's, Elliot wasn't NT, thus fucked. His looks were NOT holding him back, he literally looked normal as fuck. He just wasn't NT, and he was a manlet. That's that.

AsiaCel said:
COPE. LOL ER had fangirls on him so he certainly wasn't bad looking.
I have never seen a fangirl for Seung Hui Cho, it's obvious why
5382a9cc3f914.image.jpg

Cho was a slayer tbh