Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ER shouldn't have done what he did, because he wasted an excellent and unique potential he had.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
ER should have used his wealth to buy us all onaholes.

ER should have used his wealth to buy us all onaholes.
Yeah well if he was truly rich, maybe, but this thing that he was rich as fuck is giga cope and misinformation that practically everyone falls for. In his time alive he was barely considered any "rich", he was firstly upper middle class and then just plain middle class in USA, then lower middle class after his father's financial crisis that ruined him for years. As for now, I don't know Peter's net worth. The information might be 1 search or click away but I'm not gonna search it up now, I just want to go to bet after a terrible day.

ER was a narcissist with parts of his brain that didn't develop. IDK why you are making it seem like he was normal.

ER was a narcissist with parts of his brain that didn't develop. IDK why you are making it seem like he was normal.
GrAYcel moment.
IDK why you are making it seem like he was normal.
While stating the whole time he was turbo autistic and mentally damaged beyond help. Congrats on that reading comprehension if you even read anything at all.

Last edited:
Interesting, never knew that about Eliot Roger.

Not only that but he's the reason why Incel culture was discovered by normies. Before the shooting, Inceldom was a small subculture that only existed in anonymous forums, but thanks a lot to him, now we're seen as public threats.

ER should've orbitted his cute sister and gotten cuddles, like Rittenhouse

His father was assistant director of the hunger games

he could’ve leveraged his hollywood connections and had a great career in film

Not only that but he's the reason why Incel culture was discovered by normies. Before the shooting, Inceldom was a small subculture that only existed in anonymous forums, but thanks a lot to him, now we're seen as public threats.
As much as I like ER and praise his written works, his manifesto and handwritten journals, I have to unfortunately agree with you because that is the truth. Not only that, but also how Alek referenced him before his attack, drawing more attention to us and having us now beig labeled as terrorists in multiple countries, even though NPCs in one day kill and commit more abuse than all of incels together in the whole human history, because :feelsclown: society.
I truly feel bad for ER and all the suffering he had to endure having autism and his emotion/feelings completely exacerbated and out of his control. Same goes for Cho that showed just how FAR people will go ignoring men's mental health. If he was dealt with properly since young ages when he was noted to be different, maybe nothing would have happened as he would be under control of his emotions as well and isolated from this sick society that pushed him to his actions because of immense bullying he endured.

All this just further proves and shows that society will never take men's mental health seriously and will never do anything about it other than complain when something really bad happens. They are setting up really terrible scenarios but getting shocked when shit happens, which they are responsible for. Maybe just don't keep pushing people over the edge their entire lives and shit will stop happening. As studies show, such attacks are done by people who were endlessly pushed over the edge, radicalized, ostracized and bullied their whole lives.

Elliot Rodger could have ascended if he was NT and wasn't a fucking psycho piece of shit.

ER is proof you can be the ultimate gentleman, and soyciety still fail you.

How many excellent artists were "failed" by society of their time, and died miserable deaths?

Oxygen is wasted on normies.