Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ER should have attacked a starbucks.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
He would have managed to easily attack white stacies. Instead he tried to attack a sorority that had a locked door. Imagine a Starbucks attack, doors would be open, no one is armed, he would have gotten a much bigger kill count of white stacies.

legit. Lots of numales would've got iced too

maybe he liked the lattes so much he didnt want to do it at starbucks.

I hate Starbucks. I never go there. Their coffee tastes like shit and everyone there is good looking and better dressed than me. I feel like shit there. It just reminds me of my subhumanity. Just watching the employees straining to keep those fake smiles on while they are forced to serve me makes me want to puke.

I don't even know what a stairbuck is

No he's just an idiot. Him deciding to shoot up a sorority house is good. A lot of Stacys and Chads. But for some odd reason the retard decides to give up after the door was locked, and then goes off killing incels, and normies? Fucking moron. A locked door is apparently going to stop him after years of planning. A true pussy to the end. He didn't have the legitimate balls to do it. He could've shot the door open. He already caused havoc, because right after he couldn't open the sorority house he shot up random incels.

theson said:
I hate Starbucks. I never go there. Their coffee tastes like shit and everyone there is good looking and better dressed than me. I feel like shit there. It just reminds me of my subhumanity. Just watching the employees straining to keep those fake smiles on while they are forced to serve me makes me want to puke.
Same. Too expensive anyway. Once I was in line and the barista flirted with a chad. Then when I came back to the fake smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back