Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ER right now in North Carolina university!

This is getting repetitive, ngl.

trystan terrell is the name, it's his birthday today....

cant judge without his front profile tbh

the front profile they've shown is kinda hazy ,he looks way worse from his side profile with clearer lightning hes still ugly either way its just a question of regular ugly or truecel ugly

He was probably going to spend his birthday alone like most of us.
Manifesto would be nice rn

Initially I thought he was some normalfag and a stoner or some stupid shit but I can see that he looks like an incel. He looks like someone that would come here.

You can still try to blame incels for this or send your "experts" @ERadicator but this "incidents" just prove the blackpill is true you goverment cucks just wont admit it that today an ugly male can not live a happy life, everyday more and more people will realize the game is rigged and they had no chance at begin with. And this will make people do things like this, and there will be more in the future and there is nothing you can do but changing the system. They are victims of the new gynocentric system who thrives men to suicide. But if no one cares if someone is killing themself because of injustice, people will kill others and they will go on unless someone cares about the problems of ugly men. Until that it will never stop.

If you take someone every reason to live like they did with er cho and the others, they will find a reason to die for.

Happened during a liberal studies class. Dude's a fucking legend.

You know, the more I hear about it the more I'm wondering if he's one of ours. He's a white libertarian as well.

Last edited:
Thank god this didnt happen at my campus. I live in North Carolina and would rather not get shot by some retard.

Awful shooting, just horrible, not nearly enough people dead.

Mugshot:

This is some incel tiers.....

We will be blamed as always.

It's almost 100% this guy is an incel

“He just seemed really quiet, standoffish,” the student told Fox 46 Charlotte’s David Sentendrey. “I’ve never seen him talk to anyone else, socializing really like the rest of the people around campus, because we’re pretty close-knit, I think, and everyone knows everyone pretty much, but I’ve never seen him at an event or parties or anything like that.”

Also autism:

Terrell’s father, Craig, wrote in a blog post in May 2016 that his son was diagnosed as being autistic at three years old. Craig Terrell said that when a nurse in a neurological doctor’s office asked him, “Has anyone ever mentioned the word autism to you?… Our lives got more complicated.” He went on to discuss the difficulty of researching autism online as the family was living in a rural part of Texas with only dial-up AOL internet access. Craig Terrell added that the nurse told him that there would be no follow-up appointment but that family just needed to research autism on the internet.

It's almost 100% this guy is an incel

“He just seemed really quiet, standoffish,” the student told Fox 46 Charlotte’s David Sentendrey. “I’ve never seen him talk to anyone else, socializing really like the rest of the people around campus, because we’re pretty close-knit, I think, and everyone knows everyone pretty much, but I’ve never seen him at an event or parties or anything like that.”

Also autism:

Terrell’s father, Craig, wrote in a blog post in May 2016 that his son was diagnosed as being autistic at three years old. Craig Terrell said that when a nurse in a neurological doctor’s office asked him, “Has anyone ever mentioned the word autism to you?… Our lives got more complicated.” He went on to discuss the difficulty of researching autism online as the family was living in a rural part of Texas with only dial-up AOL internet access. Craig Terrell added that the nurse told him that there would be no follow-up appointment but that family just needed to research autism on the internet.
Unsurprising, shooters are usually autistic. We’ve got that high T rage that NTs don’t tbh.

They'll find a way to blame it on us

Sideshow Bob.

Waka flaka flame ? Thats what foids fuck these days?!

JBB pushers BTFO

he looks biracial. If he gangmaxxed he could have scored an organism with a punani

He was an incel by the looks alone.

Update, looks like 2 are dead.

The media would call him a white shooter.

Even if he doesn't identify as incel he looks incel and probably didn't have a girlfriend. He did have a stacy sister. He was a social outcast and people wonder why these young men are angry. Having zero friends and no social life feels like shit.