Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ER ordering his last meal

You could lie and say your parents are in showbiz too. No one would give a fuck. The problem is not just that the lie immediately falls apart the moment you are interrogated about it but no one gives a shit in the first place unless you actually present them with something impressive like your dad being Ryan Gosling

I exclusively discussed the status component in my reply as there is actual room for discussion there whereas discussions on ER’s looks were completely saturated years ago. There’s no return on investment in explaining the groundbreaking revelation that a short baby faced autistic hapa was actually a subhuman to people who are simply wrong and misinformed as they lack proficiency in evaluating male looks and mistake their lack of understanding for profound insight
they post photos of him with sunglasses and therefore think he is goodlooking

At starbucks.

Really ER was a moron. He could've got a gf. But he aimed for high-tier stacy level pussy and, of course, got rejected. If ER was blackpilled 10 years ago then that whole mess wouldn't have happened.
If he was NT and slick with game to go with his Chadlite good looks he could have got one of those blonde bitches that he so dreamed about.

It doesn't matter really, he was walking on red carpets and shit his step mom was an international actress, he had statushalo big time, he could've easily swooned pussy using that but nah
he was truly a good representative case of mentalcel, not sure if it's autism but def messed up as he had multiple therapists at an early age jfl
His dad was some literally who assistant director for one film and thats it, his only other film was a gigaflop, literally spent $1 million on a film and made only $38,000 dollars back.
He didn't have the status halo people make him out to have.

Really ER was a moron. He could've got a gf. But he aimed for high-tier stacy level pussy and, of course, got rejected. If ER was blackpilled 10 years ago then that whole mess wouldn't have happened.
This. As much as it pains me to admit it he was a brad light, but still his face was way over the 5/10 threshold. I'd personally place him as a 7/10.

He mogs me in every single category

I have only contempt for ER and people like him.

Imagine if that girl asked ER for his phone number to go on a date with him. How many lives would have been saved? How many families that wouldn't have been devestated?

He had money and a car, was in college at a time before Wokeism got global and everyone was only on their phone with their Apple airpods.

He should have gymmaxxed more.

In his manifesto he wrote that up to 8th grade girls "found me cute" only then He got shadowed because he was 5'7 and spend most of his teens rotting at home playing games, similar to me btw.

He was a Millenial who still had the chances: No SM, No Internet, No AI, No Neo Liberalism - he even had 2 close friends.

Unlike Modern Man he didnt even want to settle for any girl. He wanted 8+ Stacy and refered to his dream girl as "young, blonde, blue eyed with big tits" he didnt even think about Seamaxxing or approaching anything else but Blondes.

Furthermore he was so bluepilled that before he did his amok run he belived that if he through some miracle became rich girls would spawn into his life and people that bullied him 10 years prior would be envy - like I can tell you 95% of the people that knew him 10 years prior didnt even remember him nor would they care about a dude whos just rich from the lottery.

I mean, who besides Ex friends, from 10 years ago would even remember me? I quite literally only know the names of like 7 people from like 8th grade.

If I look at old class photos I can point out the names of maybe 1/3 of these people.
ER could have done geomaxx with his parents money to moneymaxx and probably gotten a blonde in Eastern Europe. Trying to get a Stacy in America is like trying to win a game on Extremely Hardcore Nightmare difficulty but a Russian Stacy would probably be Medium difficulty.

There's also more to care about than blonde hair and blue eyes. All that matters to me at this point is a hot high school teen at least a 7, preferably 8+. I would ideally love blonde hair too because it's uncommon but any hair color is fine if the girl is beautiful.

Some guys need a beautiful girlfriend. Is there any real point or achievement getting an ugly girl or an undesirable?

they post photos of him with sunglasses and therefore think he is goodlooking
"ONE CAFE VANILLA PLEASE FOR THE GENTLEMAN" "HELLO NICE TO MEET YOU...WHAT??!! I'M A REAL MAN, BITCH, I'M A MASCULINE GENTLEMAN NOT A FEMBOY!!"
"THATS NOT HOW MY VANILLA COFFEE SHOULD TASTE WHICH ONE DID THIS TO ME???"

This. As much as it pains me to admit it he was a brad light, but still his face was way over the 5/10 threshold. I'd personally place him as a 7/10.

He mogs me in every single category
"I look better than leonardo di cabrio and brad pitt together but he mogs me too bro"

"I look better than leonardo di cabrio and brad pitt together but he mogs me too bro"
I never claimed that I looked good, the only thing I've said was that ER mogs me in almost every single category including looks. Perhaps not in intelligence or skepticism, but that is irrelevant in the larger scheme of things.

At starbucks.

Imagine if that girl asked ER for his phone number to go on a date with him. How many lives would have been saved? How many families that wouldn't have been devestated?
he already killed his roommates