Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ER looks like a little boy

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
maxresdefault.jpg

140525_wn_sandell_0634_16x9_992.jpg

5383f6dfecad04572f47e83b-320-240.jpg

Guy was around 22-23 and looked like he was 15. If only ER was just 6" taller things might have played out differently.

It has to do alot with his frame, not just face. I think the biggest reason i often have to show ID when buying liquor is because of my narrow shoulders/frame. He was not that tall too. He looks close to 18 in those pics IMO.

It has to do alot with his frame, not just face. I think the biggest reason i often have to show ID when buying liquor is because of my narrow shoulders/frame. He was not that tall too. He looks close to 18 in those pics IMO.

Pics of frame-maxxed manlets?

The dickpill hit him hard, he went insane because of his small dick and killed people.

Narrow shoulders/frame is a death sentence and I’m 5’6 bare foot.

I meant he has a narrow frame. There's plenty of bodybuilders with great frames who are manlets or king of manlets. Flex Lewis for example.

C'mon man, a pro bodybuilder??? Not trying to argue just looking for some lifefuel

5'9" is a garbage height, that's why.
t. 5'9" manlet.

He looks dead inside in all of these pictures, inceldom tears you to the bone

All short framecels tend to look like kids, in ER's case his lower third does him no good either.

I don't know why people say he was attractive or that he was fakecel. He was an ugly hapa.

same for me, its why I relate with him so much, we both look super young for our age, both cursed with a baby face and cant grow facial hair, both cursed with a shit frame, both cursed with terrible anxiety issues, both are around the same height, and both live in extremely hypergamous locations

If I were to take a pic with him, I'd still mog him youngfacewise

Race mixing is what did this to him.

He sort of looks like me. I don't look 24 at all.

He was volcel tbh, wanted a blonde gigastacy jfl.

Agreed. Dude was a 5 on PSL. He was normie-tier in appearance, he could've got a 5/10 foid looksmatch if it wasn't for his autism

thats kinda my problem but height isnt the issue its frame and face saint bagelcel looks 50 and hes 5 feet tall

Elliot Rodger is great example of the main drawback of asiamaxxing, you're foid wife may give birth to a subhuman hapa autistic dweeb with no chance of ascending.

He was probably low T as well.

He was a truecel.

He was probably low T as well.
False. In his manifesto he claimed that his incel Asian friends were low T for not being angry at their situation like he is.

False. In his manifesto he claimed that his incel Asian friends were low T for not being angry at their situation like he is.
Somewhere between mongoloid and caucasoid T levels then, makes sense

this is a better example, assuming he's over 18 in this pic

Old rosties love them young if they're 6'5" chadlets.

WiiNk8V.png
<- mogs me

Last edited:
He has an ugly estrogenic face, a weak estrogenic body, nothing about him is average.

ER's stupid parents are to blame for him going ER.
They didn't help or cared of him, they just spoiled him with tons of food, clothes, video games and useless shits like this, but they never spent time to teach him how to be an actual man nor gave him a proper education, they were too busy living an hedonist life.
ER never find purpose in his life and nobody cared to listen to his torments, therefore he turned into a monster.
He could easily have turned different if his father took time to teach him how to be a man.
Like many incels, Elliot Rodgers suffered from poor parenthood, especially on the father part.
Could it be that we gave too much rights to women too quick? Could it be that there is a link between the increase of single mothers raising their child, the feminist trend, the destruction of the so called "patriarchy", the increasing difficulties for men to find their place in society, the depression and suicide rates, and the inceldom?

Ofc not! It must be men's fault once again, cuz whymen are the most kind and empathetic being on earth, as they are little princesses, just like the beheaded e-whore helpless angel who got taken down out of absolutely no reason, cuz hey, only us evil men are capable of violence.

His entire life is a huge blackpill, I miss this dude fml