Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ER is apparently white now. Hapacels GTFIH

when you drink so much soy that your brain turns in to mush and you decide that hapas are privileged white ppl

KJHKASJDHKLJHSKLAFHSKJFAH

HE IS NOT HUWWHITE

when you drink so much soy that your brain turns in to mush and you decide that hapas are privileged white ppl
I wish, brocel. I wish.

It sounds better for them to misrepresent him that way

he's literally half chink

An article written by a foid and the first word is "welp", yeah not going any further than that

Have to try to fit the narrative somehow.

God I hate women

He is half white, though. Or are (((they))) not considered white?

JFL if you think this is white
Hwite

Is that bitch blind?

PATIENT. No. 18

lmao morons can't even do a proper research before posting their garbage

he doesnt look white at all

Yet another despicable case of white males taking credit for a person-of-color's accomplishments. When will this racism finally end?

George Floyd was white tbhtbh :lul:

Elliot Rodger is about as white as Obama.

Next to be called white will be cho

Retard

niggers apparently are more civil than whites. 1 ER >>>> thousands of crimes committed overwhelmingly by blacks every year, jfl

Ofc the bitch starts off the article with welp.

I guess TECHNICALLY he will be white now, it if not white a very dull shade of grey

He has a white name that's all that matters for them

Well just like how George Zimmerman is "white" go figure

A Jew + East Asian = White :feelstastyman:

Yet another despicable case of white males taking credit for a person-of-color's accomplishments. When will this racism finally end?
Based

Women always whine about this then they go and do it to our saints. JFL is the Oregon shooter white too?

To leftists, anyone who doesn't have the color of shit for skin is considered le white supremacist

Why is it whenever it's a half white person with any race besides black he's white?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back