Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ER is alive and lives in Wyoming

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Ok cool is he still a virgin?

In China all of those cars would've ran the guy on the bicycle over. :feelskek:

btw there are no pictures of ER's dead body, only "occupied" body bags

but you didn't hear that from me...

I wish I could drive.

I sometimes watch that live cam on YouTube when it is snowy. Very comfy.

What's this have to do with ER?

I feel bad about that poor innocent bicycle!

Sad shit bros

I wish I could drive.

I wanna rent an expensive fast car and speed on the autobon not having a license in Germany sounds like suifuel you guys got the best roads in the world

I wanna rent an expensive fast car and speed on the autobon not having a license in Germany sounds like suifuel you guys got the best roads in the world

It is not only suicidefuel it is also ironic that someone like me who is actual German does not have a driver licence. I have to watch all the females who can go their car while I have to rely on public transportation. This is too emasculating.
And no, we do not have the best roads though. This is another myth which is not true at all.

It is not only suicidefuel it is also ironic that someone like me who is actual German does not have a driver licence. I have to watch all the females who can go their car while I have to rely on public transportation. This is too emasculating.
And no, we do not have the best roads though. This is another myth which is not true at all.
When I am driving I like to keep track of what townland I am in, townlands are ancient Irish land boundaries and I like to figure out what the name means in the English language. The names of the rural roads often have the name of the townland for example if a townland was named Ballyincel, the road leading to it would be called Ballyincel Road and Ballyincel in English means "Land of the Incel". I enjoy this because it makes me imagine I am living in an ancient world away from the modern world.

When I am driving I like to keep track of what townland I am in, townlands are ancient Irish land boundaries and I like to figure out what the name means in the English language. The names of the rural roads often have the name of the townland for example if a townland was named Ballyincel, the road leading to it would be called Ballyincel Road and Ballyincel in English means "Land of the Incel".

Tuatha de Danann might come back soonish.

I enjoy this because it makes me imagine I am living in an ancient world away from the modern world.

I wish I would live in an ancient world, so there would be no female driving.

God I wish I lived in Wyoming

He's in israel with Tupac and Biggie Smalls

I think OP confused ER for AM cuz hes a retard

Silly Trumpcuck

Ell

I think OP confused ER for AM cuz hes a retard
I'm not a retard. Seeing a random car accident with pedestrians doesn't automatically trigger my "incel senses". The title suggests that someone who looks like ER was spotted.

I'm not a retard. Seeing a random car accident with pedestrians doesn't automatically trigger my "incel senses". The title suggests that someone who looks like ER was spotted.
no u retard im calling OP retarded

Where I live, white people will call the cops on you for riding a bicycle on the sidewalk... "Muh children play on the sidewalk and I don't want them to get hit"... knowing full well that anyone with eyes would stop or change direction even when those kids are just dots in the distance... They know riding a bicycle on the sidewalk is safe and the best place to do it, they just see bicycle riders are 'poor degenerate trash" and want them to get hit riding on the road.

Jackson Hole looks like a comfortable place to live in and LDAR. Imagine waking up to those mountains every morning. Seems nice.

In China all of those cars would've ran the guy on the bicycle over. :feelskek:
Apparently in Japan there's an epidemic in which if they injure you on the road they try to kill you after to avoid paying for your medical bills

Truly over for asiacels