Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ER got mogged by an Indian and posted it on the forum back in the day

Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
8C793068 FF6B 48B3 84E1 DFFB597C64B4

The memes wrote themselves back from the day itself

JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY

He was probably an HTN+ curry, ER is underrating because he was too racist to rate properly. RIP Saint Elliot

Dangerously low inhib for using his real name and face as his profile. He even did the same thing at puahate JFL

Could just be a simple exception, if he noticed it to that degree; there's really no way of knowing his true SMV or what he really looked like. :feelswhere:

Could just be a simple exception, if he noticed it to that degree; there's really no way of knowing his true SMV or what he really looked like. :feelswhere:
There's also the possibility of him overrating the blonde foid.

JUST BE CURRY IS LAW

Massive cope, has anyone actually seen a curry with a hot blonde

Curry probably mogged the shit out of him too
I am watching a south Indian reality tv show, all the contestants there are famous people. They are all easily HTN+ and would slay in the west and get a White girlfriend. Most Curries aren't incel, only below average looking ones are. People here really underrate curry SMV. FACE IS EVERYTHING
@PLA1092 thoughts?

Last edited:
I am watching a south Indian reality tv show, all the contestants there are famous people. They are all easily HTN+ and would slay in the west and get a White girlfriend. Most Curries aren't incel only below average looking ones are. People here really underrate curry SMV. FACE IS EVERYTHING
@PLA1092 thoughts?
I don't watch any South Indian reality TV shows, but the average normie curry in the West could probably ascend, if strictly 5/10 or above. :feelshehe:

I don't watch any South Indian reality TV shows, but the average normie curry in the West could probably ascend, if strictly 5/10 or above. :feelshehe:
Yes I have even seen a few cases of curries at 4.5/10 or morbidly obese curries with a girl, one was even shorter than me. It's uncommon and the girls are generally undesirable the skinny one was with a black landwhale while the other was an ugly curry foid, last one was likely betabux since she mogged him.

It was probably an Uber.
Caged

I am watching a south Indian reality tv show, all the contestants there are famous people. They are all easily HTN+ and would slay in the west and get a White girlfriend. Most Curries aren't incel, only below average looking ones are. People here really underrate curry SMV. FACE IS EVERYTHING
@PLA1092 thoughts?
An average Indian isn’t considered attractive in the west by any standards.
but At the same time there are so many underrated HTN+ indians out there who mog the shit out of everyone who would ascend easily in the west or with minimal effort

Ethnic chad also Eliot was a mentalcel

An average Indian isn’t considered attractive in the west by any standards.
but At the same time there are so many underrated HTN+ indians out there who mog the shit out of everyone who would ascend easily in the west or with minimal effort
Normies can ascend, even if they must do it with foids they mog. :feelsjuice: