Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[ER Fuel] Social status through pre-school into the end of college is all pre determined

S

southeastcel

Banned
-
It's a product of your environment and genetics + upbringing that you have no control over, you can't decide if you're the kid who doesn't get up from his desk and just sits there talking to nobody or a chad with very poor social skills because he is treated like a god and is given the benefit of the doubt in everything and laughs with his friends 24/7 in first grade

You can't decide your strength either at that age, which you will be made fun of

Then we move into high school, this is where the first week just shows you the entire year... you mess up socially, you get labeled the quiet introvert and incompetent by femoids just the first second they see your face then by the end of the week you get picked on by 3 stacies walking past you in the hallway when you have to sit there and do nothing but wait, hoping that nothing will happen but it does

Then they walk off and tomorrow you walk past them in the hallway, just you and the femoids but you don't punch them because you're too scared and cope with "I'll track their home addresses and get revenge eventually so no need to make trouble for myself" as a disguise for low initiative

Then you get to college and work your ass off studying while chad orgasmed 10 times and stacy orgasmed 300 times while you needed an hour to learn one simple page of bullshit that will NEVER help you IRL

Seeing famous youtubers (not just logan paul) succeed while you're still trapped in a hellhole and are unable to do shit about it is giga sui fuel

Tbh. being finished with education is one of the biggest if not the biggest privilege an incel can have

Tbh. being finished with education is one of the biggest if not the biggest privilege an incel can have
Biggest accomplishment as well. Next stop, workcel/betabux. Mercedes if you're lucky

Brutal BOTTLE of blackpills.

this is just suicide fuel for me