Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ER fuel playing on the radio whilst I’m working

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★
Song: “ I cheated on you you cheated on me but that’s fine”

After song finishes: “We’re going to be talking about icks today everyone :soy: , Sally says that her ick is when men carry loose change in a leather wallet”

THIRD ER FUEL: I walked through the office (thank God I don’t work in there and all the men that do work in it are soyfags) and looked at the desk of one of the only foids . She’s decently attractive but she’s mid 30s. SHE HAD AN AFRICAN MEMORIAL FOUNDATION CALENDAR, JUST PLAIN NIGGER WORSHIP.

JFLLLLLL :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

WHAT KIND OF SANE MAN EXPERIENCES THIS AND DOESNT HAVE A VIOLENT RAGE INSIDE HIM TO DESTROY THE FUCKING WORLD

Society is a joke. It's beyond parody at this point

Song: “ I cheated on you you cheated on me but that’s fine”

After song finishes: “We’re going to be talking about icks today everyone :soy: , Sally says that her ick is when men carry loose change in a leather wallet”
No fucking way

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back