Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Er edit i can't post because i got shadowbanned on chinktok

Vlarke

Vlarke

Legend
★★★★

@DarkStarDown

Impressive, very based.

I'll probably bookmark your acc & check in to see the edits(if you get to make them again), since I don't have an account on the app.
I had an acc with 1.8k followers with only er edits and like 60k but Jewtok ofc nuked my accounts because they don't want other men to wake up to this injustice

Impressive, very based.

I'll probably bookmark your acc & check in to see the edits(if you get to make them again), since I don't have an account on the app.
I have only edit you can check it if you want to but my acc is already shadowbanned so idk why i would post edits if they wont get views

I had an acc with 1.8k followers with only er edits and like 60k but Jewtok ofc nuked my accounts because they don't want other men to wake up to this injustice
Ofc they would, same would happen if you post fashwave type stuff.

Getting nuked on Jew-Tok=doing the right thing, simple as that.

I have only edit you can check it if you want to but my acc is already shadowbanned so idk why i would post edits if they wont get views
I wonder if an app exactly like Tik-Tok exists to share edits on, but with less cucked rules ofc.

I wonder if an app exactly like Tik-Tok exists to share edits on, but with less cucked rules ofc.
Idk i'll send you the other edit

You should you would pay, so maybe offer an incentive. :feelsthink::feelshehe:
My niggga, I live in a 3rd wrld shithole, I post on an incel forum:dafuckfeels: does it look like I have anything of value to offer:fuk::feelsseriously:

ER, Columbine shootERs, Hitler, Goebbels, etc. all deserve to have based edits made instead of some Zoomer shit.
I meant the song should be a zoomer song. An oreoman edit with a zoomer song

My niggga, I live in a 3rd wrld shithole, I post on an incel forum:dafuckfeels: does it look like I have anything of value to offer:fuk::feelsseriously:
Ik & that's brutal mang; it's not much better in Shitmerica with low wages, inflation, and the current state of affairs in this "country"

I was just pointing out how you said you would pay; I'm autistic so I often take things very literally. :fuk:

Idc about them that much to edit them, i only edited er and Dr
Ah, I'm quite a fan of them.

Based for the ER & DR edits though, some Tarrant stuff would also be nice.

Mf thinks i'm going to edited a fatass nigger talking in a camera :lul: :lul: :lul:
Yeah kek:feelshaha::feelshaha:

We make Zased edits only 'round here.
Atleast er looked cool why doing his little videos
Yeah he did tbh; I think I even tried recording myself driving like he did one time.

Yeah he did tbh; I think I even tried recording myself driving like he did one time.
Based

Also DR has a video of him practicing shooting that's cool and the pictures he posted on his website are too so it's fun to edit him

Based

Also DR has a video of him practicing shooting that's cool and the pictures he posted on his website are too so it's fun to edit him
Links to any?
Yeah i always forget about tarrant tbh idk why but i see lots of videos of him on Tiktok
Tarrant was quite impressive, same with Brevik.

Need more of this edits, an sewers thread

Links to any?
94b785d5cd028dd79b9fad7cec88b1b7
25a9ca1e79e284209d4f20909e2eb562
Tumblr orwoqiFkxK1ua10kqo2 r1 640
Tumblr ozu5b47uJH1wxt6gwo4 250
Tumblr ozu5b47uJH1wxt6gwo6 250
Dylann Roof The Last Rhodesian 1
8d0d2a91 a8d9 4847 b011 edca70b01c2a

Oreoman is so lame thats why i wont make it tbh

:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: How dare you say that about our martyr. Our saints have either left us or forsaken us. Oreoman is the only true saint left. You commit treason with that statement 2024fag

:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: How dare you say that about our martyr. Our saints have either left us or forsaken us. Oreoman is the only true saint left. You commit treason with that statement 2024fag
Marshall mathers the 4th >>>

Impressive. Tiktok is one place I haven't been banned from yet, but then I almost never use it. I just got banned from Instagram. And, tonight, even got banned from an unmoderated chatroom for illegal football streaming. I even got voted out of a Youtube livestream (which I didn't even know was a thing).

i will attempted to make that zoomer edit without any shake and stuff

then i will cut, split the clip and add a song

Nigger music ruined it

ER edits with yeat playing over it go so hard