Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story ER discusses Halloween 2011, 2012 and 2013

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I remember going to an all night party on Halloween 2011, something like 10pm to 6am I stayed in the nightclub and still no girls spoke to me. I even trimmed my pubes that day thinking I could be bringing a woman home, 8 years later still a virgin.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20191030_0005.png
    wp_ss_20191030_0005.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 406
  • wp_ss_20191030_0004.png
    wp_ss_20191030_0004.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 396
  • wp_ss_20191030_0003.png
    wp_ss_20191030_0003.png
    121.1 KB · Views: 301
I remember halloween on each of these years, nothing happened at all. I'm going to my parents' house tomorrow too :feelsbadman:

This is what happens when you leave your room, you get shoved in your face what you will never experience

Society is party to blame for ER going..... well, ER. I don’t support what he did but this whole ‘You aren’t a man until you lose your virginity’ bullshit puts so much pressure on many men.

To much suifuel, didn't read.

Halloween in Santa Barbara is horrible suicide fuel for Incels. There are tons of videos of it to see on Youtube.

I just LDAR when its halloween time

this whole ‘You aren’t a man until you lose your virginity’ bullshit puts so much pressure on many men.

1. This argument is BS and basically an easy setup for any feminist to say - "the patriarchy created this standard not women, so its men's fault", and they would be right in saying this if that's where the "pressure" lies

2. The pressure doesn't come from that standard, the pressure comes from having a libido, did you not read Elliots words:
ThePressure

Saying that the problem is the standard placed on men rather than the rejection of men by women with unrealistic standards is merely passing the blame from women to men, because women didn't create that standard of "you aren't a man till you lose your virginity", men did

That standard isn't the pressure, its what magnifies the pressure into something psychological, but the physical yearning is the worst part

I read his childhood halloween and he dressed as a dinosaur. The next year he wanted to dress as Ash Ketchum but the costumes were sold out so he dressed as a dinosaur again, sad shit man

Halloween was never a thing here. It's actually a good thing.

I remember going to an all night party on Halloween 2011, something like 10pm to 6am I stayed in the nightclub and still no girls spoke to me. I even trimmed my pubes that day thinking I could be bringing a woman home, 8 years later still a virgin.
What do you mean trimmed your pubes? Wtf?

going ER on halloween especially a party would be fun

what he did but this whole ‘You aren’t a man until you lose your virginity’ bullshit puts so much pressure on many men.
true, not getting laid must not be what most cels care about, it’s that we’re being told it’s the only way to be normal or adult

I guess I’m kind of lucky since Halloween isn’t locally celebrated here.
Although you will find Halloween themed clubs and parties.
Curse the Americans for this.

I might hit the gym brutally on Halloween. This night will be full of agony and terror. I will reveal my pecotral muscles completely.

I guess I’m kind of lucky since Halloween isn’t locally celebrated here.
Although you will find Halloween themed clubs and parties.
Curse the Americans for this.
Halloween is an ancient Pagan Celtic celebration known as Samhain back then though USA started the stereotypical Halloween celebrations.

I might hit the gym brutally on Halloween. This night will be full of agony and terror. I will reveal my pecotral muscles completely.
Minus the pectoral muscles part, you're right.

I'm gonna deadlift tomorrow ngl.

Halloween is an ancient Pagan Celtic celebration known as Samhain back then though USA started the stereotypical Halloween celebrations.
yea, irish immigrants brought it to america

Yes I know but the US doesn’t celebrate it like it is traditionally supposed to be celebrated. With their slutty sh^t.

Halloween is brutal, we will never participate in it.

over for halloween party cels

do you guys think if he wasn't such an autistic sperg that he would've got laid?

I remember he also went to a Halloween party in a house (found it on facebook events kek) and paid 5$ for the entrance, but inside there were just people who already knew each other getting high and he left because of social anxiety.

do you guys think if he wasn't such an autistic sperg that he would've got laid?
Even so being autistic with average looks still makes you a truecel, never underestimate the damage autism does

Andy and Stand are probably IT posters

Society is party to blame for ER going..... well, ER. I don’t support what he did but this whole ‘You aren’t a man until you lose your virginity’ bullshit puts so much pressure on many men.

*partly

St Elliot should have lowered his standards , But sadly , He was unable to

Imagine all the sex Chads around the world are going to get today

what's up my fellow incels. how are ya'll enjoying this elliot rodgers thread?
18852.jpg

In Isla Vista? Not a fucking chance.
He might’ve been able to score a noodlewhore if he weren’t such a standardcel who only wanted Stacy.

He might’ve been able to score a noodlewhore if he weren’t such a standardcel who only wanted Stacy.
He could even possible pull a Stacy if he statusmaxxed somewhere else. But he was trying to play the field where you have to be either gigarich or a gigachad or both. I don't think he could even pull a noodlewhore in IV, too much hypergamy and competition.

I went to chipotle for dinner and there was a line of around 50 people that I stood in for 30 minutes. Seeing the young couples in costumes holding hands and talking was sui fuel. There was a couple behind me that was on their first or second date. They were talking about normie stuff like work and driving and were giggling the entire time.

I thought about this post and felt sad.